Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

Manzanita

First Post
[sblock]Nicely done everyone. I think you just made a broke the 'shortest adventure' record with this one, Rinaldo. Sometimes short and sweet is the way to go.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
Manzanita said:
...I think you just made a broke the 'shortest adventure' record with this one, Rinaldo...

You know your character is popular when other people call you by your character name instead of you nickname :p [/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Rinaldo...er...Velmont, as definitely earned his DM credit for this game. Make a note of it in your Character Tracking thread entry.

DerHauptman

First Post
Later after diner...

Ok den here bees dem potions...he takes the potions out of his bag and places them on the table - they are labled:

Potion of bull’s strength
Potion of cat’s grace
Potion of cure moderate wounds
Potion of resist elements (fire)
Potion of jump
Elixir of vision.

Jik'tu thinks since I killed both de big monsters I get first choice!

Or we can arm wrestle for it!

You twos can decide!

Lot

First Post
DerHauptman said:
Later after diner...

Ok den here bees dem potions...he takes the potions out of his bag and places them on the table - they are labled:

Potion of bull’s strength
Potion of cat’s grace
Potion of cure moderate wounds
Potion of resist elements (fire)
Potion of jump
Elixir of vision.

Jik'tu thinks since I killed both de big monsters I get first choice!

Or we can arm wrestle for it!

You twos can decide!

Eskon grins, enjoying the orc's hazy memory of how the fights occurred.

"Take first pick, my friend. If it's okay with Cepheus, it's okay with me. As for me, I'd would like the healing elixir, but I'm okay if Cepheus wants to choose first. As long as we can all part ways from this adventure as friends, I am satisified with this endeavor. I'll be even more satisfied if I can get these tomato sauce stains out of my clothes."

DerHauptman

First Post
OK den I picks first...I will take dis ting says "bulls strength".

Yous can have you's healing one, since I don't need it.

Short one can take dis one makes you fast like cat.

[sblock]Velmont, is the potion Resist Elements something you have made special. Becasue I can't find it in the DMG. Could it be either Endure Elements, or Resist Energy and you just got em confused?

Also, note for the players BigB and Lot. I am RP my character as evil so that's where the I choose first thing comes from. However, I intended from a player perspecitve to ne fair in distribution. Like so far I think the potions are divided the best way possible - I got BS since it fits my concept, Lot gets heal as a tank, and BIgB gets Cats grace. Once Velmont tells us what the one potion is we can divide the other 3. Also, I think BigB is gonna be out for another week still and we need to get backl to town for the tournament so if we are waiting for him it'll be a while. [/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
OK, now fur da rest of dem.....

I hate fire, get burned once as pup

sides, just seems good fur me....

[sblock] I'd say likewise this is the natural division, The thief gets Vision (+10 search) for aid in finding the traps; the fighter type gets (+10 Jump) which will help a lot overcoming your penalties for armor; I get DR 5 fire for while which will enable me latter to cast some fire spells at close range without cooking myself. [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]By the way, the cheapest Resist Energy (Potion) potion gives 10 of Fire Resistance for 30 minutes, like cast by a cleric of 3rd level.[/SBLOCK]

DerHauptman

First Post
Ok den when we leaves fur oder town...

in dis morning I guess, dat contest has to be start soon....

[sblock] I assume we should do the travel scene soon so we can show up to the events. [/sblock]

Remove ads