Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Curse this winged creature - I am hurt badly.

Cepheus tries to move to the doorway and put Jik'tu between himself and the winged creature and reload his crossbow.

Lot

First Post
Seeing Cepheus trying to withdraw, Eskon screams an uncharacteristcly savage warcry to get this monster's attention. He takes another step to complete his flanking position and hacks away at the creatures's wings.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You know that you can't move in diagonal when there is a corner of a wall in the way, which mean you'll have to Tumble if you don,t want an attack of opportunity.[/SBLOCK]

DerHauptman

First Post
Seeing that the small man is trying to use him as a shield Jik'tu smiles a little and holds his ground.

He again raises his morning star and brings it down hard upon the little winged creature!

[sblock] Attack=19/Damage 6
[/sblock]

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Last edited:

Lot

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I see that a 5' foot step will not create a flank, because Cepheus is withdrawing. So Eskon will only take the 5' step northwest from his position, putting him one square west of the creature. Then he will attack.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus unable to escape without getting an attack of the creature, decide to reload and fight defensively.

The winged creature continue to attack the small gnome but is unable to touch him.

Eskon moves to gain a bracket on the creature and swing his sword, but the small creature seems too fast for him, as he swing through the air.

Jik'tu stands his ground and try to land a blow with his morning star. That time, he thought he had it but the creature seems a bit too quick for him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]@BigB: Cepheus have no tumble? I've supposed you didn,t wnated to get an attack of opportunity, so I made you fight defensively to raise your armor class.

Eskon attack: 16 (including the bracket)

Cepheus is up.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Cepheus desperately continues to fight defensively as he tries to avoid further injury.

ooc: I have to travel out of town for work and am not sure what my availability to the internet will be during this time. Feel free to NPC Cepheus on any day which I do not post. I may be gone up to 2 weeks.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus put all his skill into his survival, feeling the pain of his wounds, and fight defensively.

The small demonlike creature, seeing the small gnome is no more a threat, decide to attack Jik'tu. He stings him deeply, and Jik'tu feel the pain. He also feels a quick dizyness that he can ignore for the moment.

[SBLOCK=ooc]
Winged Creature attack: 25 - hit!
Winged Creature damage: 4
Jik'tu fortitude save: 20 - saved!

HP status
Cepheus: 2/7
Eskon: 9/12
Jik'tu: 1/9
Winged Creature: 0 damage done

Eskon is up!
[/SBLOCK]

Lot

First Post
Eskon shifts his weight back and raises his sword before him.

"Abomination! Feel my blade and despair!" Eskons screams, a strange resonance of power in his voice.

With that, he steps forward with a mighty swing.

[sblock=OOC] Eskon is Smiting Evil with this attack[/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu steps back a safe distance (OOC: 5' step away from the bad guy) from the creature and casts CLW on himself for 5 hp of healing .

Jik'tu makes some gestures and words in Orcish that sound like a plea of some kind....

His hands begin to glow a reddish color and as he touches his wound, the most grievous of them closes as if by magic.

Remove ads