• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizard's Comics Sign

DMAC

First Post
Back in the fall I designed a new logo for my local comic shop/game store and today we finally put up the sign I built for them.

Old and busted:

oldsign.jpg

New hotness:

newsign.jpg

They just have to cut away the excess framework from the old sign and it's ready to draw nerds like moths to a flame.

Verbatim

Explorer
DMAC that sign is awesome amigo. It is cool to see how your work is getting recognized from all corners. Truly great work...as always...:)

DMAC

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Ooooh, love the New Hotness.

What was that old one, though? Can't really make out the small picture very well...

It was the image from the cover of Wizard magazine's first issue. It's a picture by Todd McFarlane of Spider-Man wearing a wizard's cloak and hat, holding a magic wand.

DMAC said:
It was the image from the cover of Wizard magazine's first issue. It's a picture by Todd McFarlane of Spider-Man wearing a wizard's cloak and hat, holding a magic wand.
Ahh, I remember that one. While its a great image...I definitely like yours better. :)

Samuel Leming

First Post
Acquana said:
Now you need to help out that poor Subs and Wraps place.

DMAC could use a picture of that same wizard, but show him holding forward a sub sandwich instead of a lightning bolt.

The mind boogles at how he would use that old coot in a sign for the Kut Loose Salon. :eek:

Sam

Remove ads