Wizards In Winter - High-Level Thread (DM: Son of Meepo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Deva huddles near the fire, as miserable as you've ever seen an immortal be. As he dries and warms up he perks up.

"Well, another thing to add to memories of lifetimes. I intend to ask the gods for directions. Anyone has anything concrete to ask?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
Soon, wooden bowls and spoons are brought out. Minutes later it is great pots of boiling stew that each require two strong men to carry are moved out from the hole in the Star of Arcadia.

Portions are ladled out to each shivering member of the crew as well as each of you.

You rest and enjoy a meal in relative peace. The stew is thick and hearty, chunks of fish and root vegetables are flavored by a variety of savory spices, some of which you've never tasted before.

GM: As you rest, please remember to update your hit points and healing surges on the spreadsheet.

Sheet

Near the end of the meal the ship's cook emerges along with his helper, Martelai. Finally taking a bowl of his own stew. He sits on the ground next to you. "Well, at least one thing good came out of this trip. Oh, I have something for you..."

He pulls a leather bag out of his coat and hands it to one of you...

[sblock=contents]4 Stormglass Shards (level 7)
2 Tempest Whetstones (level 10)[/sblock]

"I managed to salvage these from that... thing."

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
Should we go ahead and assume Tarkus uses Healing word and roll for it? That's why I haven't updated my sheet yet.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Assuming 1 Healer's Mercy for bloodied folk is 1d6+8: 14. That's 28 hp w/o the Healing Word I rolled (which someone else can use). Brings Dox to 46/52 with 7/9 HS
Dox seems to literally just appear in the group, eating his meal. He thanks the cook and welcomes the attention of Juna to his wounds.

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
Alright so HS+14 for Healer's Mercy = 32 HP Regained. Leaves me at
64/71 HP
10/13 Surges
[sblock=Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 8
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)

Initiative: +3, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 25

AC: 26 Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 22, Resist: 1/all, 5/fire

HP: 64/71, Bloodied: 35 , Surge Value: 18, Surges Left: 10/13

Action Points: 1

Feats of Note:

Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 4 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.

OA Basic Melee Attack: +12 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+6 Damage

Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Lay on Hands (3/4 Remaining)

Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Deliverance of Faith, Heroic Effort, Divine Reverence, Shield of Devotion, Radiant Stride, Second Wind

Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Hallowed Circle, Healing Word
[/sblock]

Assuming Healing Word and Healers Mercy (and loosing bloodied value almost dropped Cyr) - Cyr is at full hitpoints and down 2 surges (4/7 total) - [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], should I adjust those -6 on the chart or you will reset the damage for hte next encounter

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron sits by the fire. Far closer then anyone else would dear due to the radiating heat. Eating his food, and smoking his cigar. Enjoying the moment for what it actually was. A meal with comrades at arms.*

OOC: Kauldron uses 2 surges. (HP 71/71; Surges 10/12)

Well...it means I get to 37/42 with healers mercy...and spending second surge gets me back to 6 surplus...only difference being that I don't need healing word bonus...unless someone can offer 5 hp of free healing? I realize 4 surges at the start of the day is less then ideal, but c'est la vie, maybe someone has that surge sharing ritual?

Remove ads