Wizards of the Coast Employees Walk Out Over Hasbro's 'Tone-Deaf' Response to Overturning of Roe v. Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

Retreater

Legend
Idk, it seems like an unnecessary measure to pay for travel for employees when a company is already located in a state where it's legal.
I would be instantly fired and incinerated into the bowels of hell if I made a demand like this to my employer.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Idk, it seems like an unnecessary measure to pay for travel for employees when a company is already located in a state where it's legal.
I would be instantly fired and incinerated into the bowels of hell if I made a demand like this to my employer.
Yeah—-I don’t think I have ever worked somewhere that I could demand much of anything.

For example, I like to donate to children’s hospitals and to help animals.

“Listen boss, if you don’t put out a statement about these things that I LIKE and think is good enough, I will walk out!”

Boss to me: Well, bye.” Wonder how this will pan out.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Hasbro (and it’s subsidiaries) only has employees in states where abortion is legal? They don’t have employees in other states?

I wish those employee's well and that they walk away forever. You are paid to create content to entertain. Entertain me with content not your beliefs. I am on neither side of the debate.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I wish those employee's well and that they walk away forever. You are paid to create content to entertain. Entertain me with content not your beliefs. I am on neither side of the debate.
They’re people, not your word processor monkeys. If you don’t like their opinions, you may ignore them as you please. But I prefer people to speak out when facing injustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads