"Wizards, Whiskey & Wonderful Things" ENW Game Thread

Queenie

Queen of Everything
baradtgnome said:
"The Lucky Lady needs to get on with business tonight, again to show everyone that Ruby West is fine. Finally, I need a bath." Jake drops himself into a chair.
"That sounds like a good idea. I need to go to the jeweler and I also want to visit Laurie at the Bath House, to thank her, so I can go with you for that." She turns to Kate. "Did you manage to get any of that tea by chance?"

orchid blossom

Explorer
Queenie122 said:
"That sounds like a good idea. I need to go to the jeweler and I also want to visit Laurie at the Bath House, to thank her, so I can go with you for that." She turns to Kate. "Did you manage to get any of that tea by chance?"

"I wasn't sure what you meant, Ruby. Which tea was that?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
orchid blossom said:
"I wasn't sure what you meant, Ruby. Which tea was that?"

"The one that makes the headache go away after you drank too much. Dorita has a tea for everything... Oh well, I suppose it's my punishment for making everyone worry."

"So, what is everyone doing today then? Nanuet, when are you leaving and who will go with him? The coach has already left today, no?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Queenie122 said:
"The one that makes the headache go away after you drank too much. Dorita has a tea for everything... Oh well, I suppose it's my punishment for making everyone worry."

"So, what is everyone doing today then? Nanuet, when are you leaving and who will go with him? The coach has already left today, no?"
"I thought Jake meant for you to go with Nanuet. Just to prove you're still among the living. If not, I can go. It shouldn't take too long."

Dire Wolf

First Post
"Yes the first coach has left, but Mr. Niles mentioned that it being Friday today there is a second coach. I could always ride out on horseback anyways."

orchid blossom

Explorer
Queenie122 said:

"Oh, the hangover cure? That's not a tea, it's more like drinking mud. Conrad got Dorita to make it for me last Friday. Just go over to the El Parador and ask Dorita for Mr. Booth's wake up special.

It's Friday, I think there's another stage today. Whoever goes will have to stay overnight in Tombstone. I don't mind going, I wanted to visit Tom anyway, but that means Ruby can't come with me. I wonder if we couldn't just send a note to Chumbley with Mr. Nevers when he goes back? Or is this one of those things we don't want to leave to anyone else?"

Dire Wolf

First Post
Steve Jung said:
"I thought Jake meant for you to go with Nanuet. Just to prove you're still among the living. If not, I can go. It shouldn't take too long."

"I think Jake wanted Ruby to be around here so that people could she her in the flesh."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Oh good, I get to go out to dinner!" Ruby laughs. "I can be visible, don't worry about that. I'll be right back." Ruby runs upstairs and grabs the ring box off the dresser. She puts it safely in her pocket and heads back downstairs. "Anyone else taking a bath today?"

"And I need some food, I'm starving!" Ruby heads to the kitchen and grabs some lunch from Maria. When Maria see her she screams and starts crying and hugging Ruby. Ruby hugs her back then hurries out of the kitchen. "Gods! What's up with her?" Ruby shakes her head then sits to eat.

Steve Jung

Explorer
rjmc64 said:
"I think Jake wanted Ruby to be around here so that people could she her in the flesh."
orchid blossom said:
"Yes, it makes sense for Ruby to be very visible for the next day or so. If Chester can go with Nanuet, I'll stay here."
"OK. let's go, Nanuet. I just got to saddle my horse."

Remove ads