WOIN N.E.W. Space Opera [OOC]...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Urk, GK, I screwed up the order of my posts. I had meant to have Angel ask for an extra clip each for her slugger pistol and her slugger rifle. Is it too late to ask for that? And should I post that IC, or just take it as read this time to avoid tripping up the timeline?

For that matter, I can't find a cost for standard ammo. How does that work?

Thanks.
If we are tracking ammo (not sure if we are) power cells and magazines hold 20 shots and cost 1/20th the price of the weapon. It takes a free action to reload a pistol, 1 action to load a rifle, and 2 actions to load a heavy weapon. This is from the beginning of the Weapons section.

mfloyd3

Explorer
I'm going to be traveling this coming week. I expect to be able to make some posts, but I'm not sure. Feel free to push the game ahead without me if need be.

GreenKarl

First Post
Welcome back

At present your team has arrived at Corvus and you have met the company Supervisor. They were surprised you arrived a week early and asked you to check out a quiet mining outpost. He suspects that outlaws might be involved as they often will knock out communications. The outpost went quiet two days ago but as the company doesnot have a lot of security they have not checked it out yet

Shayuri

First Post
Can i getcha to post in a lighter text color? I have a black forum background and i can't read your posts without highlighting the text.

Remove ads