WOIN N.E.W. Space Opera [OOC]...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I rolled a REP roll just in case. But didn't use luck. Forgot we'd probably have time to replenish (and Summer can replenish twice). Doesn't matter too much though. Everything I've asked for is more or less gravy (other than the cuffs, probably).

Shayuri

First Post
Apologies for slow posting; I've been making my final move and my new place doesn't have any internet until Thursday. Ability to post from work VERY limited.

I will be back soon!

GreenKarl

First Post
I rolled a REP roll just in case. But didn't use luck. Forgot we'd probably have time to replenish (and Summer can replenish twice). Doesn't matter too much though. Everything I've asked for is more or less gravy (other than the cuffs, probably).

Well cuffs are 30 each, Stun Grenades are 100 credits each as is a Slugger Rifle. If you want to edit and use your Luck I am fine with that to add to your result and then I will edit what you might get ;)

GreenKarl

First Post
...and then I noticed you asked for a Phaser Rifle but those are 500 credits. So that would push it up to a 13 just to get that I think. I might give it will an 11 but nothing else.

GreenKarl

First Post
I want to move forward today if possible but I know [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] only really posts in the evening (my time) but I will always allow an edit later (i.e. if Summer wants to try for the Phaser Rifle)

mfloyd3

Explorer
Urk, GK, I screwed up the order of my posts. I had meant to have Angel ask for an extra clip each for her slugger pistol and her slugger rifle. Is it too late to ask for that? And should I post that IC, or just take it as read this time to avoid tripping up the timeline?

For that matter, I can't find a cost for standard ammo. How does that work?

Thanks.

GreenKarl

First Post
No slugger rifles are pretty cheap so with her roll you can add a Slugger Rifle with two full clips (one in the gun, one extra). But yest just standard rounds

Remove ads