Pathfinder 2E Wondering if this works

Young

Villager
To start my DM let’s us use feats from 3.5 it’s where we all started playing DND . So in 3.5 there’s a wizard variant that lets you have a skeleton minion. Would the skeleton be considered a wizard familiar and if so would I us it as my gourmend familiar because it specifically says from the wizard familiar list ? Maybe I’m not understanding or I’m over thinking just trying to find a half way decent familiar also I don’t want to pay someone to work for me

To start my DM let’s us use feats from 3.5 it’s where we all started playing DND . So in 3.5 there’s a wizard variant that lets you have a skeleton minion. Would the skeleton be considered a wizard familiar and if so would I us it as my gourmend familiar because it specifically says from the wizard familiar list ? Maybe I’m not understanding or I’m over thinking just trying to find a half way decent familiar also I don’t want to pay someone to work for me
Agree with the post above, though it seems to me the skeleton would be more akin to an animal companion than a familiar.

But yeah, porting 3.5 feats to Pathfinder 2E requires work, so it's up to the DM.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
It's true, 3.5 and PF2 are not plug and play. I'd look at PF2 feats first and see if you can reskin a familiar into a skeleton if that's what you want.

Philip Benz

A Dragontooth Grognard
Currently in PF2 you can use rituals to get a permanent undead minion.
Note that the creature must be 4 levels lower than you in order to become a minion, so your undead buddy isn't going to be wrecking encounters.

I suspect the OP is taking about using DD3.5 feats in PF1, not in PF2. I could easily see homebrewing specific DD feats to make new PF2 ones, but you couldn't really use a DD3.5 feat in a PF2 game, they simply don't speak the same language.

Remove ads