• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Work on Halo 2 game 'finished'

KenM

Banned
Banned
shadowlight said:
It really does suck that it got pirated... probably inevitable though.

Most of the games that people are looking forward to get leaked before the street date online. I knew people that were playing BF:V 3 days before it was in stores. They could not play online, because of CD Keys, but they played solo and found out what it was liked.

shadowlight

First Post
In order to play this pirated version, you need a modded PAL XBox, a PAL TV (or an NTSC converter), and you need to speak French. I don't think this particular pirated version will do much more than allow leaked spoilers before the game is released.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
shadowlight said:
In order to play this pirated version, you need a modded PAL XBox, a PAL TV (or an NTSC converter), and you need to speak French. I don't think this particular pirated version will do much more than allow leaked spoilers before the game is released.
Which means also, if attempted to play online, by some far fetch reason, the feedback can be traced and account cancelled...(hopefully)....ah the French...they love their games too much;) .

shadowlight

First Post
Just in case you haven't seen it yet:
b-net_wbcm_10-18-04.jpg

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
shadowlight said:
Just in case you haven't seen it yet:

b-net_wbcm_10-18-04.jpg
SHADOWLIGHT!!!!!!...merciful heavens man....stop the torture:p

Ye is so lucky, that I cannot reach thee within I own grasp and shake thee...for the drooling yon has cause...by this...showing.

*drip, drip*

Last edited:

shadowlight

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
SHADOWLIGHT!!!!!!...merciful heavens man....stop the torture:p

Ye is so lucky, that I cannot reach thee within I own grasp and shake thee...for the drooling yon has cause...by this...showing.

*drip, drip*
BTW, this came from Bungie's web cam. I don't have a copy of the game or anything. I'm pre-ordering just like everyone else.

By the way, there was an article on IGN saying that preorders are at 1.5 million. Microsoft says that this will be a bigger first day than any Hollywood movie - ever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads