World at war IC

ASuperHero

First Post
Directing one of his Grims after an opposing Rikol and watching them fight to the death, Rik absently says, "I'm sure you will my dear, the trick is getting them back there. Anyway, I think it would be a tad vain if I made every piece in my image, don't you think?"

Mallak

First Post
Rik said:
"Anyway, I think it would be a tad vain if I made every piece in my image, don't you think?"

"I think it's more vain to not include yourself, kinda like saying you're above all of us.

Oo, can you make two Grimmies fight?"

JonnyFive

First Post
Jaceth takes a little extra time with the boar, and all of you are dieing to get a piece when its done. as the night goes on, a few play chess, a few work on their acts for the mission. in the morning jaceth packs up what wasn't eaten off the boar and you all head out. it goes pretty much the same for the next few nights as the group gets their act and plans down. on the 3rd morning you find yerself just shy of noon as you begin to aproche the gates to the fort. your are about 10 to 15 minuets away and you can see guards at the gate. they apeare human wearing plate and wielding halberds

[sblock=skill] Jaceth cook(survival) skill 40 at an assumed take 20 with a +2 syn off Rossarrell asking an inteligent question.[/sblock]

"Looks like this'll be where you shine first Orb." Jaceth says while still out-of-earshot of the guards. "Listen, if you think we need to cut out losses and run, drop a scarf of kercheif on the ground. That'll be our signal that we should fight our way away from here if you think they're not buying our story. Everybody good with this?"

Mallak

First Post
Rossarrell makes a quick reconnoiter of the guards, the gates, and the surrounding area before rolling off the cart and making herself inconsipicuous among all the big people, at the back of the group.

She whisperes to her brother in passing, "If things go south, meet me inside."

[sblock=OOC]Spot & Listen +13/+13 (+15/+15 vs those pesky humans), Hide +18.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Sounds good, Jaceth!" Rickol nods to her sister, and on the approach to the men he balances on his head. Maybe it will be obvious that he is an entertainer.

ooc: Spot +13 (+15 v Humans), Listen +15 (+17 v Humans)

Ferrix

Explorer
Barak stiffens at the sight of the enemy, "so long as someone else does the talking." He tries to lose himself in his thought, but it keeps coming back to the guards at the gates.

OOC: Apparently it ate my post.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Remember, we're just traveling entertainers, here to play for the troops. We've got nothing to worry about."

Orb strides forward confidently at the head of the group.

Remove ads