World of Kulan Art Thread (Updated: Aug 27/22)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The next four images are by an artist known here on EN World as bobacus. The first image showcases another member of the Tigerstorm Family. Crystal Tigerstorm is the daughter of Garth Tigerstorm and the half-sister of Dabuk Tigerstorm.

She often spends a great deal of time living amongst and adventuring with the Companions but she doesn't consider herself o be officially one of them. Still, they can usually count on her when a crisis arises.

Crystal2.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The next two characters are members of the Fallow's Cross Adventurers. The first one is of Danal Blackeagle. His nickname is "Wind Walker" due to a magical item he keeps with him at all times.

The second image is another version of Jason of the Dark. Jason is one of my favorite FCA characters so I'm always looking for a new vision of the character by artists.

bobacous did a great job on these two. The one of Danal is one of my favorite NPCs images for my campaign.

Danal.jpg

Jason of the Dark.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This last picture done by bobacus is of a character named Naviia Silversun. She is a member of a young group of heroes known as the Rapid Riders.

Naviia2.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The next series of renderings are by another one of EN World's own, Hand of Evil. The four images below are of several members of the Companions. The one below is of Bactra Redwind.

Bactra.jpg

Next, we have the first character render he did for me. Dabuk Tigerstorm (not to mention the other Companions) is an iconic character for the World of Kulan.

Dabuk.jpg

Third, is another version of Crystal Tigerstorm. This is my favorite image of her.

Crystal3.jpg

And finally the last image below is of Jeddar Silversun.

Jeddar3.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just realized that I attributed the above images to the wrong artist. Sorry about that, Hand of Evil. :blush: :eek:

Anyway, here's another he did using the Jeddar figure. It wasn't done specifically for me but I'm adding it here anyway. ;)

Jeddar and the Dragon.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This sketch was done by Meatboy. He's becoming a regular here in the Art Gallery forum. He's the first to take a crack at the PCs that were part of my Shackled City campaign.

Order of the Silver Hand.jpg

Order of the Silver Hand

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I figure that it would be a good idea to add my Mirrored Cosmology diagrams that I created to this thread as well. I did these some time ago when the Mirrored Cosmology was still only associated with the World of Kulan. Therefore, the diagrams have "Kulan Cosmology" on them instead of "Mirrored Cosmology."

Here is my Inner Planes diagram. I'll post the Outer Planes diagram in a minute.

cosmology-inner.jpg

Last edited:

NarlethDrider

First Post
after a few years I'm finally dustin off the art stuff & tryin to put penil to paper;)

So, robert, do you have the templated creatures(the old thread) put on a compiled file?
I always enjoyed that thread(sigh.....)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Remove ads