World of Kulan Art Thread (Updated: Aug 27/22)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is another sketch done by Meatboy. This one is of the winged goblins known as The Baklath.

Baklath_byMeatboy.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The next group of images were all done by steeldragons. He has his own art thread -- Steel Dragons' Art.

These first two are of a tauric race called "Dracovaran." This race can be found anywhere on Kulan and, as a people, is dedicated to the protection of the Balance.

Dracovaran1.jpg Dracovaran2.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
These next two show Steel Dragons interpretation of a race of desert-dwelling elves that have a large presence in the Great Expanse, the largest desert on the continent of Harqual.

His vision of this race is very interesting and has made me think about what I want Elves of the Expanse to truly look like. However, their are different clans, so I could see some variations in dress and mannerisms.

Desert Elves1.jpg Desert Elves2.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
These last few sketches by steeldragons are of the PCs from my Order of the Silver Hand campaign. His interpretation of these characters enhance the sketch that Meatboy did of the Order.

Argo and Amaryllis_inked.jpg Hezekiah_inked.jpg

Karr'toomba_inked.jpg Toryn_inked.jpg

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Getting a lil' low on the screen. :)

Bump.

PS: Jeeeez my latest sketch was kind on the HUUUGE side. lol. Should I send you a scaled down version, Rob?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Desert Elves - Resize

Here you go, KF.

You can delete the giant version now. lol.

Make loading/viewing this page a lot easier. :)

Sorry. I had no ide it was such a large scan.

--SD

Attachments

• desertelves3_resize.jpg
    desertelves3_resize.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's another image that @Meatboy did for me. This spelljamming race is known as a star gnome. MB's interpretation was right on target for this unique race.

Star Gnome.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads