World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

G

Guest 11456

I realize you already stated races from the PHB, but I wanted to ask about the possibility of a genasi PC. Especially since they are so integral to the setting.

G

Guest 11456

I have FRCS. Don't know which type yet. I'll check it when I get home tonight. I was just tossing around the idea. Also, I rolled stats: 5, 16, 17, 16, 12, 18.

Last edited by a moderator:

outlands

First Post
Port Lyalee, between the Dragonspine Mountains and Skord's Swamp, run exclusively by halfing traders running to Albon

So, the city/port is run by Halflings? Large Halfling population there?

Can we spend our $$ to have spells cast on our goods? Like, for instance, have continual flame cast on 5 sling bullets? (I figured that out as 300gp - 2nd-l spell cast by a 3rd-l caster is 20gp*3=60gp *5 sling-bullets = 300gp total cost)

I'm almost ready to post my character...just need the above clarifications...

Thels

First Post
Continual Burning Torches cost 90 GP in the DMG. Continual Burning Bullets will probably cost about the same if you have access to them.

outlands

First Post
Jemal - can I ask why you put your 10 into CON? I'm guessing it was so you wouldn't be easy prey to any 1st-l Wiz w/ a Charm Person spell?

Thels - and I cannot figure out *why* they are priced so in the DMG! They aren't true "magic items" - it's just paying a 3rd-l Wiz to cast a spell for you, so (imo, of course) it should follow the chart in the PHB for hiring a Wiz to cast it.

Now, I'm griping here about the perceived inconsistencies in the actual rulebooks - I will, naturally, abide by whatever ruling the DM sets forth. :D

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Outlands, continual flame sling bullets at the price you listed are fine.

Also, since I offered it to Talespinner, I'll open up the genasi to everyone else as well. If someone wants, they can use the FRCS genasi or any of the genasi here: Roaming Genasi Tavern, pending approval.

Outlands - Port Lyalee does indeed have a very high halfling population. 75% at the last count.

Yes you all may pay to have spells cast on your goods, just please tell me first.

Remove ads