• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

Jemal

Adventurer
Re: Air Genasi Wizard

Tailspinner said:
Save vs. Fortitude: +3
Save vs. Reflex: +4
Save vs. Will: +3

You can always tell an old-school gamer, the "Save vs" gives it away. ;) Took me about 6 months to stop telling my IRL gamers to make saves vs death.

Thels

First Post
I'm sorry, my character is practically done, but it's at home, and I won't be there 'till mondaymorning. Thought I had time to finish him up before then, but it didn't turn out to be.

outlands

First Post
Do we have more than three threads running for this game? I feel like I'm missing something. (could just be because this is my forst play-by-post experience, too...)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, what typically happens is that there's the OOC thread for OOC discussion and annoucements (and idle player-to-player chatter), a Rouge's Gallery thread for everyone's character sheet. I want everyone to post their own so that they can edit them as we progress through the game. Then we have the actual game thread, which I haven't posted yet, as I want everyone's character sheet posted. The recruitment thread shouldn't be used anymore and will die a quiet death.

For more examples of how play-by-post is done, just read some threads on the Playing the Game board. Gru the Wanderer does several cool games, as does Uriel_fire_of_heaven and many other excellent DMs. Give some of those threads a read for examples of play.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, Thels, assassin, and Raurth Snowfang, please get your characters in by Wednesday, so we can start by Friday.

Also, how often can everyone post or how often does everyone want to post?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, assassination and Thels, post your characters on the Rogue's Gallery thread ASAP. Has anyone seen hide or hair of Raurth Snowfang? I e-mailed him, but got no reply.

In other news, I added some more information about the world in the first post about the small gods, and some other random bits of information.

Remove ads