World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero

Now this is a fun cinematic.

I am, as always, all-in on more grounded World of Warcraft expansions. (Only in World of Warcraft would "rides and races dragons" be "grounded.")

I'm especially looking forward to our 2004 launch day-era guild finally admitting Horde later this expansion. It's time. Lordy, it's time.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I’m trying to decide between Druid or shaman for M+ healing. It’s been a few expansions since I’ve healed much, so I’m pretty rusty.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I’m trying to decide between Druid or shaman for M+ healing. It’s been a few expansions since I’ve healed much, so I’m pretty rusty.
Try the healer evoker. This is the expansion to play a dracthyr, as their story is intimately tied into the expansion's larger story, much like playing a death knight in Wrath of the Lich King or a demon hunter in Legion.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Try the healer evoker. This is the expansion to play a dracthyr, as their story is intimately tied into the expansion's larger story, much like playing a death knight in Wrath of the Lich King or a demon hunter in Legion.
Yeah. I don't normally do alts, but I'm going to take an evoker to 70 just to have played one. I did the same with DKs when they came out.

Remove ads