• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[World of Warcraft] Enduring Nobility is up and running!

[ignores BS :p]

Alrighty. Made a character a little earlier today. Dwarf Paladin named Aasan. Haven't decided which professions to go with, but still very low level at the moment.

Thanee

First Post
BTW, does anyone know, whether it is possible to play on the US servers with the european version of WoW?

Bye
Thanee

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Dinkeldog said:
Minor blatant abuse of authority, but I need to be able to find this in another couple days...--Dinkeldog
BS watches the mad with power moderator with a keen curious eye but finds himself unable to stifle his comment…

Ah, you do know that you can subscribe to a thread with a subscription? :p

(Not that I really mind... I find this quite comical.)

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Keiro, (Garos, Tipher, Errand, Takkor, Droin)
Eloi
Venatrix (Athtyr, Zhevra)
Vaslov (Anzha)

If you do a /who on Nobility, it should show who is available, at any rate.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Brother Shatterstone said:
BS watches the mad with power moderator with a keen curious eye but finds himself unable to stifle his comment…

Ah, you do know that you can subscribe to a thread with a subscription? :p

(Not that I really mind... I find this quite comical.)

Yes, but I hate subscriptions and need other people to find this readily, as well. :p It's not like I make enough posts that linking it in my .sig is going to help, either.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Dinkeldog said:
Yes, but I hate subscriptions and need other people to find this readily, as well. :p It's not like I make enough posts that linking it in my .sig is going to help, either.
Well my signature is available for rent... :lol:

Email me if you’re interested in renting it and I'll give you a great deal on it. ;)

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
You know this might be the one thread ever that got noticed more because it was stickied. Usually stickying is like a sign saying, "Please ignore this thread."

Remove ads