World's Largest Dungeon...come and go?

Qwillion

First Post
Just have fun

That is really the best advice, thier are good arguments for inforcing the no access to astral and ethereal planes in the dungeons, Region N requires these rules to be in force. The majority of the dungeon does not, Region E requires it for the shadows as do some of the wraiths that can be found in and around the dungeon

I think it should be tough to get in and out of the dungeon, there are a # of entrances and exits but all of them are difficult to achieve.

If your style of play demands a in and out style then that is what is best for your game.

However, I recomend you try to run it without letting them get in and out, making the players scrounge for food and water untill they get to a level of casting those spells. (oh and by the rules of the dungeon, no summon spell works so a dm could rule that create food and water does not work, though I would not do so.)

Then if it stops the fun then let them earn the way in and out. I would find this much more satisfying.

I have been contemplating a limited # of teleports, a charged celestial key that would let you teleport in and out. (I am thinking of make it an odd # so that they have to travel back through old areas.)

This is not an end all and be all question. the WLD USED TO BE A PRISON most of the prison is broken, only region N is really a prison anymore, If they get into N then I think you only have limit undead getting in and out, which the region does nicely.

It's style, do what you want when you want, but you might want to try it, because you as the dm givith and you can takith away.

Remove ads