• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

Mithreander

Explorer
The Aiel have poured over the Spine or the World to meet the armies of the world head on, and seem to be winning! They have attacked and sacked Cairhein, destroying the city and all the people that they came across. They seemed to be pursuing the rememnants of the Cairheinen army to the base of Dragon mount, where just yesterday, all the nations armies once more faced the aiel... and the aiel started to fall back! It seemed that the tide of war had started to change.

That's when you recieved the summons to the the white tower, something that can not be ignored, especially right here in Tar Valon!

Rogue Gallery

OoC Thread

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Leaving the travellers' inn in which she was staying, The Wagoneer's Rest, Qaenora finds her way through the streets of this unfamiliar city - she'd never seen a city this large, it was much bigger than Jehannah ever was - to the base of the Aes Sedai's tower. At least there wouldn't be any Whitecloaks here. She paused at the tower, pulled out the scroll, reread the message it contained, and stepped through the gates. Once inside, she asks around to find out what to do about the summons.

Mithreander

Explorer
Qaenora follows the croud towards the public enterance to the White Tower, amazed at the majesty of the power wrought and ogier built tower. Finally getting to the tower after waiting in line for about an hour, an member of the tower comes to her and asks "How can I help you?" She seems to be looking at Qaenora in a way that almost seems like she's trying to read her mind.

Giving the scroll to the woman, Qaenora sees her open it, and notices her eyes go a little around. She then rolls the message back up and says "Right this way, please." and starts to walk down one of the many halls out of the public addressing hall.

Qaenora's lead through the magnificent structure of the tower, going up flight after flight of stairs until the woman stops at a door. She knocks politely, and there is a brisk "Come!" from the other side of the door.

She quickly opens the door, and bows to the woman in a white dress with a green hem. The woman then hands the woman the message, and is waved away, closing the door behind her.

The white gowned woman looks at the message and absently motions to a group of chairs that are against the wall. "Have a seat, child." she says in that same cold tone.

Qaenora, sitting down now has a chance to examine the room she's in. Other then the door she entered, there's a large door on the other side of the room. The room itself is furnished with the chairs against the wall, a large desk and another chair behind the desk. The walls are covered in tapestries that Qaenora can only guess at the origins of.

ES2

First Post
Jurak, being held a prisoner for the last few days and witnessing these witches perform some kind of weird ceremony with him as the center of their full attention, is not really happy when the Aes Sedai open's his cell and hands him the summons.

Not saying a word when she enters, but spitting at the floor in front of her as a show of defiance, he reads the scroll, rolls his eyes in sheer wonderment, and glares at the witch in front of him.

"Do you honestly expect me to help you for this mistreatment you have given me? Tell your Ameril seat lady that unless she comes to me herself and apologizes for this mistake of yours I will not only help you, but tell everybody I know, and spread word, of this travesty and how vile you all really are. You have no right locking me up like a trapped dog, and I'll be sure to let everybody know what you all did to me."

After yelling in frustration, he tosses the scroll outside the cell and sits back down on what could be considered a bed.

He looks at her, waiting for her to make up her decision.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Light!

Mira thinks as she hurries along the corridors of the White tower. The summons from the Amrylin crushed in her hand, afraid to let it go.

What did I do? What did I do? She can't kick me out! I passed the tests. Please let this be a mistake. Oh Light!

When she get to the Keeper, Mira will curtsy and present the crumpled summons.

"I'm h-here at the c-command of the A-Amrylin"

*gulp*

Mithreander

Explorer
Jurak

The Aes Sadia that had dilivered the summons to Jurak looks at him with such a calm look that he wonders if she even heard him.

"Do you think you have that choice? Who says that if you don't answer that summons that you'll ever leave this cell?" She srugs and turns to leave "Well, if that's your decision..."

Mira

The keeper turns to the girl and motions to the chair, next to an Athen Miere. "Child, you are expected. Have a seat, and she'll be with you in her own time." She then turns back to a pile of papers on her desk, picking on up and frowning at it.

ES2

First Post
Mithreander said:
Jurak
The Aes Sadia that had dilivered the summons to Jurak looks at him with such a calm look that he wonders if she even heard him.

"Do you think you have that choice? Who says that if you don't answer that summons that you'll ever leave this cell?" She srugs and turns to leave "Well, if that's your decision..."

Jurak gets up and shoves by her, "Do you think you have the right to kidnap people against their will just because you feel like it? Lead me to this Ameril Seat lady. I better get an apology for this."

Mithreander

Explorer
Moving to shove her aside, Jurak finds that there is an invisible wall cutting him off from leaving the cell by walking into the invisible force. The woman smiles slightly, and responds "Perhaps. Unlike you I do not assume to know the motives of the Amerilin. Now, do you think I will need to leave you behind to give youtime to cool down? I would not like to hear that you did something in front of the Amerilin that you'd regret." She had not even turned around to address Jurik, but paused in leaveing as if waiting for a reponse from him.

ES2

First Post
"I never assumed anything witch. I was minding my own business and you and your sedai came and kidnapped me against my will, and I want to know why. You performed some kind of witchery on me and then put me in this cell, and I deserve an answer."

Jurak says this, pressing against the invisible wall, pounding on it a couple times, obviously frustrated.

"So, let me out of here and take me to your ameril lady. What can I do, you have guards everywhere that would cut me down, or you would use your witchery against me."

He pauses again, breathing heavily and frustrated, and tired.

"And I haven't had any food or drink for a few hours so at least you can provide me with something to eat and drink."

He then stops pounding on the invisible door, drops to the floor and sits against the cell wall next to the doorway.

Just my luck. My mom always told me that my mouth would get me in trouble, but I had no idea that I would get kidnapped by witches and sent to a cell for the rest of my life. What did I do to deserve this? My father would have cut them down, he was a master swordsman, my mother said in her stories of him.

Just my unfortunate luck.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads