• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

ES2

First Post
The last to sit down, a young man, in his late teens, with sandy blonde hair and kind of smelly, sits down away from the rest. Seeing that this last seat is next to the one in training, he looks at her, sees her White Tower outfit, and just rolls his eyes and mutters, "Why me," under his breath. Then he pulls the chair away from her and plops down into the cushions.

He then looks at her again, rolls his eyes in wonderment, and mutters, again, "Why me?"

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
ES2 said:
*Snip*

He then looks at her again, rolls his eyes in wonderment, and mutters, again, "Why me?"

Obviously looking like she is ignoring him, Mira adjusts her skirts and *snifs* looking not in his direction.

WhatKu

First Post
Pulling out a small set of pan pipes, Juair begins cleaning them. "A wonderfull start to our journey." Sighing, Juair puts it back in the sack slung near his chair. Turning to the woman sitting at the desk, Juair asks "If you dont mind Aes Sedai, could you tell me how Zel Sedai is doing? I havnt seen her in a good 6 months."

ES2

First Post
ToddSchumacher said:
Obviously looking like she is ignoring him, Mira adjusts her skirts and *snifs* looking not in his direction.

Jurak glances at her when she snifs, keeps silent for a short while, then speaks to the lady behind the desk, "Do you know why we are here desk lady, or is that a really BIG secret that only the Seat knows but won't ever tell us? I'm sure its gotta be really BIG," - and he waves his arms above his body in a circle to show BIG - ,"or else I would still be stuck where I was a short while ago. I really hope this is really, really good. I can't wait to find out how much trouble we are in."

He pauses, then looks at Mira, "And you must be in real trouble to be sent to the Seat's office, aren't you?"

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Mira turns to face the young man, judging by his smell - trying not to imagine where the sisters 'stuck' him.

"I don't know about 'trouble', but if it's an audiance before the Amrylin, you can be sure it is Important. Kings and Queens listen to the advice of the Aes Sedai. Wars have been prevented or changed on the decrees of the Amrylin. I would advise you to give her the respect she is due."

She then, turns and ignores him again.

Fool! That boy is going to get himself skinned.

I hope he isn't right.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Mira turns to face the young man, judging by his smell - trying not to imagine where the sisters 'stuck' him.

"I don't know about 'trouble', but if it's an audiance before the Amrylin, you can be sure it is Important. Kings and Queens listen to the advice of the Aes Sedai. Wars have been prevented or changed on the decrees of the Amrylin. I would advise you to give her the respect she is due."

She then, turns and ignores him again.

Fool! That boy is going to get himself skinned.

I hope he isn't right.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
The Keeper looks up fromher desk at the man in such a way that sends chills down his spine and answers. The Amerlin is not a Seat, or Sitter as I assume you mean, though she does sit on the council when it suites her and the tower. As to why the Amerlin has called you, you may wish to practice pateints..." She looks at the door to the office beyond and adds "Though you'll have to wait to practice it." She moves from behind the desk, setting down the piece of paper that she had been looking at with a tisk and then moves to the door to the inner office. "The Amerlin will see you now."

WhatKu

First Post
"Thank you Aes Sedai"
Walking into the office, Juair bows "Hello Mother. Is that what I should call you, or is that reserved for Sisters? Dont want to offend"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Qaenora pushes herself up off her chair and walks towards the indicated door after the Atha'an Miere. Still rather bewildered and startled to have been summoned by an Accepted of the Tower, she makes her way through the office to the doorway.

ES2

First Post
At the mention that we will be seen, "Well, its about time." He waits until the others get up, then gets up himself and follows them into the room.

As he follows them into it, he leans forward and whispers to the sister that sniffed at him, "You must be really desperate to want to become one of these aes sedai, or a fool." Then he distances himself away from her and upon entering the room stands on the opposite side of the room.

Remove ads