• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

Green Karl

First Post
Sen Udo-Mal here, sorry for the long delay... evil computer :(

Al'korn remains standing in the back, silent and thoughtful... taking stock in each of the people in the room and the 'mission'. Once the conversion dies down he will step forward and blow to the Al'korn "Mother, when do we leave?"

Mithreander

Explorer
"Now!" She says as she walks to the door and opens it in a way of dismissal. "I suggest you start on the slopes of Dragon Mount, the last known location of the child. It should not be that hard to find, being that it should be the only baby from the battle field." She then walks to her desk, other things appearantly on her mind, a masterful dismissal, without the words.

Beyond the door, the Keeper motions for the companions (for that's what they are now, even if they do not realize it) to come it to the other room, and closes the Amerlin's office door behind them. "I have packed previsions for you, and readied baths for others of you." Her door opens and a novice curtsies to the keeper, as the Keeper tells her to take the group to the rooms readied for them. "Be quick, for the trail will grow cold if left to long.

Green Karl

First Post
Al'korn bows again and moves to collect his pack. He then stands to the side ready to leave whenever the rest of the group is ready. He seems excited and ready to leave as soon as possible

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
"Yes Mother."

Mira courtsies and leaves the room with the others.

"I'll meet you all down by the horses, I have a few things to pick up."

She then goes to her room and pick up the few things the tower let her keep and then proceeds to down to where the Keeper has put the horses and supplies.

WhatKu

First Post
Bowing low, Juair nods at the others. "Mind terribly if I tag along miss? I have all of my equipment already, and nothing to do."

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
The group uses the rooms, or goes to the stables and find that thier horses (if they have any) are readied for them, as are thier supplies. Shorter then all of you expect, you are ready to go. To the west of Tar Valon is where Dragon Mount is.

Mithreander

Explorer
The group starts to move to the gate and the many gaurds there look over your group. There are a total of 10 in sight, all of which are looking at your group. Noticing the wemon in the group, they aproach them and ask "What can we do for you? The gate is closed right now, or at least until further notice. The Amerilin feels it's safer to keep everyone in until every one of those Aiel freaks are out of sight."

Green Karl

First Post
Al'korn watchs quitely from the side of the grouop. He keeps his hands out and in the open so that the guards see that he is unarmed, while he is ready for whatever might happen

Mithreander

Explorer
The guard seems to be brought back on his heals by her explaination. He quickly orders his men to open the gates 'a wee bit' so that you can get out.

As they do so, Mira notes a movement to the side of the street and gapes as an Aiel slips into the street oposite of then and disappears into the shadows.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads