• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Mira

Light, I suddenly feel like one of those playing pieces in a game of stones my uncle used to play. There's more to this than she is saying. I've got to pay attention.

"Mother, I'll do my best...Where do we start?

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
The Amirlin looks at Jurak with a steely gaze and says "You may not believe anything that I say, but hear me now. Every word I speak is truth. If you do not want to take my word, then have faith in the three oaths.' She then turns to Mira and says "A babe was born on the very sloaps of Dragon Mount, this morning in the middle of the final battle. That is the babe that I want tracked. I will contact you for information, not you me. As I have said, this is of the utmost importance, and secret beyond measure. Trust no one, except for anyone that comes to you and says 'Mother has called me to talk to you. You have met her, she is of the white and blue.' To these individuals you are to report your progress and what you have found." She sighs and continues, "I think that a babe in the environment of the battle should be easy to find."

WhatKu

First Post
"So, a dashingly handsome and talanted Athan'Me, A Borderlander, a Wilder, an Acepted, and a farmer take on the Dark One. Somehow, that dosnt seem like a good plan."

Mithreander

Explorer
"Unless the baby is the darkone in swaddling clothes, I do not see the relivance of your statement. The armies have all but packed up from the battle, the Ael on their way back home. Finding the child should be no problem for you able folk, no?" the Amerilin looks at them questioningly, as if doubting their sanity.

WhatKu

First Post
"What happend to the darkfreinds out to get us if they found out about the baby? If that happens, no more us, and no more baby."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Mithreander said:
Lastly she turns to Qaenora, and says "You my dear are special. You are ina posision to help all of us, including yourself. If you do this thing for the tower, I garentee that it and myself will be in your debt. Of course, if you do not, then you can always go back to Ghealdan and whatever is waiting there for you."

Qaenora pauses for a moment, paling visibly at the Amyrlin's suggestion that she return to Ghealdan. "No, I'll help...you can count on me, Mother...or Your Highness, or whatever I should call you...we'll find this baby for you."

WhatKu

First Post
Turning to Qaenora again, Juair gets up "Now,I dont object to a pretty woman using the word "we" with me in mind, such as yourself, but the others might. Guess Im in."

ES2

First Post
"Mother, I guess that's what I should call you since everybody else here is calling you Mother. I don't know about the three oaths, I have never taken them and never will. I also don't want to be in this white tower any longer than I have to, so I will help the group out. If all you need is for us to track this family, then I can do that for you. Before we head out in the direction of this mountain, I want to get a bath, these clothes washed, and some food. Do you think you can spare that much for the inconvenience you have caused in my life?"

Why in the world did these witches think I was some kind of vile channeler like they are? What in the world could make them think that?

I wonder what is going to happen back at home with mom.

ES2

First Post
WhatKu said:
Turning to Qaenora again, Juair gets up "Now,I dont object to a pretty woman using the word "we" with me in mind, such as yourself, but the others might. Guess Im in."

At the moment Juair says this Jurak just laughs under his breath and shakes his head in amazement.

this guy sure has a real high opinion of himself. I wonder how he would feel if he was stuck in a cell for the last few days and treated like a slave.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads