WotBS WotBS #1: The Scouring of Gate Pass

sirwmholder said:
Awesome... I just finished reading through the first adventure and wow... the attention to detail is remarkable. From reading the Campaign Guide and Player's Guide I think I can see were some of this is heading already and I'm very excited about what comes next. I do have a question for the Author....

[SBLOCK] - Have all standard evil races sided with evil humans? or do all races have the capacity for good and evil?
- In the last encounter Goblins are working along side of humans and half-orcs... is this typical or are they under some form of spell?[/SBLOCK]

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment,
William Holder

Oh. For some reason I thought I answered this. No, as written there's no "evil side" or "good side." It just happens that the leaders of Ragesia are LE, and the leaders of Shahalesti are Neutral with a tendency to strong racism. However, Ragesia does employ a lot of goblinoids. They make good fodder, and most of them enjoy fighting, so no, no spell.

lazarus0280

First Post
I just got my subscription but i can't find the first episodes anywhere. Can I get some directions? I am a Fantasy Grounds member and wanted to get their digital versions for our virtual tabletop games over there.

Zinovia

Explorer
I just got my subscription but i can't find the first episodes anywhere. Can I get some directions? I am a Fantasy Grounds member and wanted to get their digital versions for our virtual tabletop games over there.

Try this page. It should have the first several adventure as well as the Player's Guide and Campaign Guide. Once you have the modules, check here under the Resources tab for the Fantasy Grounds version.

To find the first page I clicked on the Subscribers Content link from the main page, then clicked the link to the Old Subscriber Content Area. The second is the main War of the Burning Sky page, linked on the main page.

Welcome to ENWorld, and good luck with your campaign!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

The subscribers content area is here. That's the new (well, a few months old) area; there's a link to the old area for older stuff at the top of that page.

The Fantasy Grounds versions can be downloaded from the official WotBS web page under "Resources".

lazarus0280

First Post
Aye, alright I found it. Whew. Bit of bouncing around for all that. Thank you for your prompt response though! Look forward to sharing this with my fellow gamers. I see the 4e fantasy grounds version has questions it's asking to decrypt from a pdf. I got the short dm and players handbook pdfs, is that where I am supposed to be able to find the answers to the different questions?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Aye, alright I found it. Whew. Bit of bouncing around for all that. Thank you for your prompt response though! Look forward to sharing this with my fellow gamers. I see the 4e fantasy grounds version has questions it's asking to decrypt from a pdf. I got the short dm and players handbook pdfs, is that where I am supposed to be able to find the answers to the different questions?

Hmmm? The answers to the questions are in the PDF of each adventure. The answer to the question for the Fantasy Grounds version of the first adventure is in the first adventure, the answer to the question of the FG version of the second adventure is in the second adventure, and so on.

You need to have the PDF of the adventure in question to open the FG version.

lazarus0280

First Post
Lol, alright gotcha. (still early for me so haven't had my coffee.) Think I found what I need.

Ok installed the module to fantasy grounds and all I see is some updated library selections. No story, maps or anything included. Just curious if you knew if that was all that was inside the module?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've no idea - I've never used FG in my life. Those FG versions are fan created, not by us.

[MENTION=83605]EugeneZ[/MENTION] made them. He has a thread about them here.

Remove ads