WotBS WotBS #1: The Scouring of Gate Pass

lazarus0280

First Post
Again thanks Morrus, your a gentleman and a scholar. Been searching for some exciting content to use over there and I believe this may be just what we need. Sorry for all the questions this morning and appreciate your patience!

EugeneZ

First Post
Thanks [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] for covering those questions. (That @ mention thingy was actually the only reason I looked at this otherwise-ancient thread. Very cool feature!)

Ok installed the module to fantasy grounds and all I see is some updated library selections. No story, maps or anything included. Just curious if you knew if that was all that was inside the module?

It comes with story/maps, etc. Fantasy Grounds has a pretty obtuse interface, though. I don't know how familiar you are with FG2 so I'm just going to walk through every step:

1) Place the .mod file int he modules directory
2) Start FG2
3) Open your modules list (the book icon on the top right), you should see a module with the WotBS adventure name.
4) Left click and drag to the left to "open" the brown book next to the module name. This loads the module.
5) It sounds like you've already found the Library entries, but just for the record, click Library on the right side of the screen, and you should see a section with the adventure name on the left, beneath the War of the Burning Sky heading. Click this to access the various reference materials.
6) Click Story/Personalities/Maps/etc, you should get a scroll with the materials for your game. You might notice that the bottom of the scroll has little flag-like tabs. They don't have any words, just a flag-like thingy. Each one of these represents a different module (though you can add your own), and typically you only have one or two. If you hover your mouse over them, they might show a tooltip -- mine show the adventure name. In any case, try clicking each one until you see (Table of Contents) or (Adventure Index) show up. Click that one and it should be a "gateway" to all the other Story/Personality/Maps entries.

Have fun!

lazarus0280

First Post
Aye.... looks like i had a bum download. After I redownloaded and placed it all showed up..... so I in like flynn. Must of had some dropped packets that first download since all i had was the library entry. Anyway.... I have it all showing up as it should be. Thanks so much EugeneZ for taking the time to spell it out for me. I have it under control and you are officially the shizzznit!

Remove ads