• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E WotBS Pathfinder Compiled Hardcover?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yes? No? Any market for it?

800-ish pages. Same as the 3.5 compiled hardcover, but solidly converted. Some new art and stuff.

Something I'm considering.

TrickyUK

Explorer
Hmm...

I asked a question about WotBS and PF vs. 4e and most responses suggested that 4e was generally the way to go.

If there weren't a 4e version of WotBS already, then I'd say yes, but my guess is that most people who are playing the adventures under PF are converting it themselves (as I would have done if not already playing under 4e). Not sure that the price will be justified by new art and rules updates.

EDIT: Although, it would be nice to have an 'official' PF version - just worried about pricing for something that already have (in PDF) for v3.5 and 4e.

SirCharles

First Post
I say go for it. I think this can only bring in more people to EN Publishing. Yes, while some people who play PF and know EN are probably converting already, most probably are not and others do not even bother to look more into Wotbs because it's not already "pathfinderized."

You have the material there and lots of feedback. It can't be too much to convert it, right? 3.5 isn't SO far off from Pathfinder.

PLUS, Pathfinder currently does not have any full 1-20 level campaigns and I think players really would like to see something like that. If you guys can jump on that soon, I think you'll bring in a lot of new customers.

jeffh

Adventurer
Definitely want.

And, would prefer this over doing the same thing for 4E - from what I have seen, the 4E versions added useful detail in a few places, but most of the additions are superfluous to the story and several are poorly thought-out. Or to put it a different way, I have a very different impression from Tricky.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks like we *might* be producing a comprehensive conversion guide (rather than re-releasing the whole thing for a third time, which is beyond our resources right now, especially with an estimated customer base of 1!). More info when we have it. No promises!

Last edited:

Jeff palmer

First Post
I'd be very happy to give you guys big wads of money for a Pathfinder version of this, I have the 3.5 hardback and PDFand loved the story, but it was way too much to even consider converting! So, yes, you would definitely have my money! Also glad to hear the sic-fi adventure path will be Pathfinder, that's another lump of cash you've earned! Thanks!!

Razuur

First Post
Definitely. I just bought the Shackled City campaign to use with pathfinder, and would definitely put down the change on a compiled WotBS one.

That said, I rarely enter this corner of the forums. You might get more of a response if you put this in the Pathfinder forum...

Remove ads