WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda starts for the stairs being sure to not to threaten the celestial being. "Aaron and I will check." she nods to the human male as she moves up. "Call out if you find anything."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The archon let's the two pass towards and up the stairs, while Shade still eyes the door.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry Vertexx69 I knew you weren't going to engage it but it would have gotten an AoO as you passed by, i.e. trying to stop you from following. The save was for it's arua of menace (20') which only means you have to be a hostile advesary not really evil. Hostile meaning trying to stop his ally and their mission. Ok I can fast foward this if you all want, I just want to make sure you stay in character so please do whatever you think your character would do. Just let me know.[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik steps back inside, muttering a Draconic curse. The half-orc shakes his head with a sigh. "No sign of the coward." He eyes the glowing orb. "That thing move? And where'd the man and dwarf go?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"They're searching the upper levels." Torrent says as she moves to the area under the stairs leading up. "We are looking for Rivereye, since we figured that illusionist needed to see him to turn himself into the ugly little... Nope not here." she says.

[sblock=OOC] Will give you all till WED night to decide if you wish to do anything else before I advance this thread.

@WD - mage armor has 10 minutes left. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Marda and Aaron are successful in their search of the upper levels and soon return with a weary looking gnome. Rivereye looks excatly like the illusion of himself but without the cold. As he and the others descend the stairs the lantern archon hovers up and then out a window.

Shade makes for the door immediately and watches as the glowing dot heads further in towards the center of the city. She doesn't find any sign of the elf that escaped out the door. Returning glumly back to the others she stands silently as she watches the others talk.

"You saved this old gnomes life, and for that I am surely grateful. But wear is Peppin?" Rivereye asks still rubbing his hands from where they were bound not minutes before.

Torrent looks uneasy for a moment then replies, "I am sorry, but Peppin was found dead two nights ago. And the Resistance set up for me to contact you in his place. And fearing for my safety also, they asked around for help, which comes from these fine folk."

"Marda Hammersong," she says nodding to the young female dwarf. "Her family has been in the resistance since day one, and we are very lucky that they have."

"Aaron servant of Gracenyes," Torrent says patting the inquistor on the shoulder. "He was sent by the church, but I'm not sure if it is to watch Marda's back more than anything." She shrugs not bothered by the fact if he is or isn't.

"Barrik, hmm... who was suppose to be the muscle of this little excursion, but it seems there is more to him than meets the eye at first glance," Torrent says and then smiles. "I still owe him the information about his family, maybe after we find this imposter first."

"Fantalass..." Torrent starts to say, but stops as Rivereye visibly becomes frightened. After a moment he shakes his head and looks a little more in control. "Sorry, sorry it's just those elves attacked me and I remembered fearing I was going to die. I know you were not with them but..." he stops looking a little ashamed. "No problem Rivereye, we all understand. Shade is the last member of are party and about somewhere. She's an elf also but keeps to the shadows enough that you wouldn't know it." Torrent says calmly to the little gnome.

"What of your mission and the information regarding the Ragesian army?" Torrent asks.

"Taken, the case I had all the information in was taken by a couple other elves who were with the illusionist. They took it but not before I heard them mention something about Gabal's school. I did manage to convience them that the case was trapped and should they open it without the password that all the contents would be destroyed. It was a lie but it stopped them from getting at the papers inside right then and there. They probably have taken the case to Gabal's school to try and bypass the fake trap."

"Then we need to head there everyone and without delay, come on." Torrent says heading for the steps.

[sblock=OOC] Please everyone post up with a current stats just post yourself following the quick to act Torrent (amply named) and give me all your current hp, abilities left and so on, need to know if I should end this night or not. [/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik chuckles. "Oh, I've muscle enough, and more tricks beyond that. And to the mage's school it is. While I want the information on my family, I fear this is more pressing."

The half-orc follows the human woman quickly.

[sblock=OOC]
Okay, Barrik still has full HP, normal AC and both his spells/day left. He has 3 more Summon SLAs left (out of four) and has not summoned his Eidolon.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass quickly follows Torrent, Caty at his feet.

[sblock=OOC]

Active: Mage armor (9 min)

Full status below. Once Mage armor ends, he also should heal 1 non-lethal (or was that already healed, too?).

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3
2 subdual damage

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects:

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The dwarf follows along.

[sblock=Condition]Marda is at full hit points. Channel Energy 2 more,Inspiring Word 3 more, Touch of Glory 5 more. Spells: Command[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aaron aids the gnome, nodding to Torrent's description of him, yet knowing he had other duties as well. He follows along, keeping an eye out for the celestial being that they were confronted with earlier as he moves...[sblock=Condition]At 11/12HP, 4/6 Inspiring Words left, All Spells still available, Judgement power used up[/sblock]

Remove ads