• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC 2006 January through April releases

thalmin

Retired game store owner
LostOne said:
How would I go about getting on the mailing list so I receive these catalogs? :)
Ankh-Morpork said:
Open a game store. :cool:
That's about it. I get this from my distributors. We usually get a few copies after a bit, and the extras we give to our customers.

Lord Rasputin

Explorer
SkidAce said:
I finally have to say it....Kobolds are not related to dragons, IMHO. Still the coolest little nuisances around...can you say Tucker's?

Or the Kamikaze Kobold Korps from Dungeon #17.

But more to the point, where has one of these books been for orcs and goblinoids? Races of Butt-Kicking would definitely be more interesting than the current publication list.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Lord Rasputin said:
But more to the point, where has one of these books been for orcs and goblinoids? Races of Butt-Kicking would definitely be more interesting than the current publication list.

I think that would be races of ugly, but then they had to put dwarves in, and that would be a lot of recycling material from Races of Stone.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Kae'Yoss said:
I bet you're a dragon and try to conceal the racial shame of creating those scaled rats. I've said it before and I'll say it again: No matter how cute that wererat looks in its human form, don't polymorph to mate with it, nothing good can come of it! :p

"Oh the eternal shame"

By the way Kae'Yoss, where did you say your home kingdom was? I have some large fire breathing friends that want to meet you....hehe.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Please note. In the original post I had misspelled the name of one of the authors of Races of the Dragon. It should be Kolja Raven Liquette. My apologies to Mr. Liquette.
(the first post has now been corrected)

Remove ads