WOTC creates Golden Girls RPG! freaking awesome!

Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Estelle is the one true Golden Girl. All others are pale imitiations of the real thing.
Actually, Bea Arthur and Betty White are older than Estelle Getty (By 3 months and 1 year respectively). Why she was cast as Bea's mom was always a mystery? Rue McClanahan is 10 years younger than the lot of them.

Nomad4life

First Post
You cannot fathom how quickly I would gank the GGRPG off the shelf and buy it. But only if I could play as Sophia.

Hey, does anyone else here remember the Star Wars Holiday Special? Bea Arthur was never quite the same after that.

Or the rest of the world, for that matter;

http://www.starwarsholidayspecial.com/images/photos/cantina/cantina_denizens_6.jpg

(If that link doesn’t work, just go to Starwarsholidayspecial.com and poke around in the photo section. But I warn you… You will fail your Sanity Check.)

Last edited:

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Nomad4life said:
You cannot fathom how quickly I would gank the GGRPG off the shelf and buy it. But only if I could play as Sophia.

Hey, does anyone else here remember the Star Wars Holiday Special? Bea Arthur was never quite the same after that.

Or the rest of the world, for that matter;

http://www.starwarsholidayspecial.com/images/photos/cantina/cantina_denizens_6.jpg

Page Not Found

Apparently, George Lucas found time and a hammer and smashed every copy of the page that you were trying to visit. Better luck next time!

:lol:

DonTadow

First Post
Bea's ex husband on the show

OOOOOHWWWWW Where's my cookie. I'll eat it while watching the reruns on the lifestyle network...

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
A chocolate cookie for the winner!!! :lol:

I imagine Stan as a Charismatic3/Shoddy BusinessMan 4/Moocher 3

I personally want to see the "St. Olaf Guhfleuvin Hohler" PrC.

Golden Girls

I would like to see the Golden Girls as the "Iconic 4" party.

Rose/Betty White -- low INT viking fighter.
Dorothy/Bea Arthur -- low CHA (ugly) wizard aka Mialee or the iconic loremaster
Sophia/Estelle Getty -- grumpy but wise old cleric
Blanche/Rue McClanahan -- slutty rogue/bard

Hairfoot

First Post
I'll hold out for GGRPG 3.5. I hope they keep the flavour from the original Maude RPG.

Will there be an Estelle Getty mini, or shall I glue some reading glasses to a Lidda figure?

I haven't been this excited since the Rockford Files MMORPG.

Remove ads