• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOTC Site d20 Poll

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
Interesting poll up on the WOTC site. It appears to be designed to gather information from purchasers of non-WOTC d20 products on why they buy them and, interestingly, which products customers believe are "official D&D products."

I don't purchase many non-WOTC products, but that's kind of a self-limitation on spending more than anything else ;)

Anyway, check it out and see what you think. Is WOTC concerned about dilluting their brand name?

Balsamic Dragon

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
It's probably me. I even tried going through to the big home page and getting to the D&D area through the menus, and I still get a broken link.

Que sera, sera ... whatever will be, will be.

EricNoah

Adventurer
took me a while to get through too, network traffic most likely.

What a weird little poll! I wonder how they're going to survey people who aren't online junkies like us. I think the internet-connected people will be about a million times more informed about d20 and its relationship to D&D than those who rarely go online for D&D stuff.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
EricNoah said:
I think the internet-connected people will be about a million times more informed about d20 and its relationship to D&D than those who rarely go online for D&D stuff.

Ever post on the WotC Forgotten Realms forum?

But back to the issue at hand: I thought the question about which settings were and were not "official" D&D products was a little weird.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Maybe I got them a little confused! ;) Or at least I think perhaps my online presence has them running scared. ;) *is kidding* But it's a strange poll I'll grant you that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads