Would multiple Acid Arrows stack...

Lamoni

First Post
apsuman said:
Oh, no, I noticed all right.

I assumed that you did too Hong.
What was the point of this post? Did it clarify any rule? Was it humorous?
It seemed to me like it was meant to be insulting and its only purpose was to express aggravation or dislike towards someone else.

If you feel you must do this, please try to also add something constructive to the post also. It is much more fun to read disagreements from different people with the intent of finding what it really says in the rules. I hate reading posts that just have primary intent of attacking someone else for their ideas (or their oversights).

Maybe I was just misunderstanding the intent completely. If that is the case, I apologize and you can either ignore this post or just take it as general advice not aimed at anyone in particular.

apsuman

First Post
Lamoni said:
What was the point of this post? Did it clarify any rule? Was it humorous?
It seemed to me like it was meant to be insulting and its only purpose was to express aggravation or dislike towards someone else.

If you feel you must do this, please try to also add something constructive to the post also. It is much more fun to read disagreements from different people with the intent of finding what it really says in the rules. I hate reading posts that just have primary intent of attacking someone else for their ideas (or their oversights).

Maybe I was just misunderstanding the intent completely. If that is the case, I apologize and you can either ignore this post or just take it as general advice not aimed at anyone in particular.

I have been on posting here since the day of the Eric and his grandmother first appeared. I leave for long periods of time but it seems like I always come back.

(I would be more regualr but my game dried up over a year ago)

I know that Hong has been here for a long time too. His posts are generally straighforward and IMHO similar to caliban's seem to be rules rich and insightful. EDIT: at least his first post in a thread seems to be rules rich and insightful

My comment was basically that I assumed that Hong knew the effect of the spell was an arrow. I on the other had had to actually look it up. Since I give Hong credit for (generally) knowing what he is talking about I took his first post to mean that the general rule he cited was covered even the case of the acid arrow spell.

Now, since I am a lunkhead until Hong's last post I didn't know that his position was anything other than that. Had I known this issue was at rest I would not have posted about the strict interpretaton and the context jab.

Last edited:

Remove ads