• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

would u like to explore the dungeon?

dungeon

First Post
hi as u may know i'm dungeon.:)
this is my 1st thread and i would want to know if anyone wanted to share there favorite character storys.

please if u have a great story about your old or new character type about it here.

but remember..."cuz if u don't u will never explore the dungeon"
( if u like my slogun or have a story or want to talk just respond to what i'm saying.)
:D :) ;) :cool: :lol: :p

i will submit stuff about my character later...

Mystery Man

First Post
dungeon said:
hi as u may know i'm dungeon.:)
but remember..."cuz if u don't u will never explore the dungeon"
( if u like my slogun or have a story or want to talk just respond to what i'm saying.)
:D :) ;) :cool: :lol: :p

For some reason that's giving me the willies man.

Frostmarrow

First Post
I think it's perfectly alright to spell out the words in their entirety. What do you think Mystery Man? Would you be upset if I spelled u you?

dungeon: I haven't gamed in weeks. This is no good. This situation has to change. I can't understand much of what is being discussed here anymore because my knowledge of AoOs and ELs is disappearing. Man, this sux.

kobold

First Post
Minor rant

I've mostly lurked on this site since Eric Noah started and have noticed a few things that irk me as of late. Since I’m rarely an active member of the community please take it all with a grain of salt.
Why can't people take the time to spell, despite what you kids today think illiteracy is NOT cool!
Take two extra seconds and use word to spell check- use those nifty phonics skills they taught you in 1st grade.
And while I’m at it can we please slow down the use of MEH!
Thanks for your time, back to lurking for the next several months

Steel_Wind

Legend
kobold said:
I've mostly lurked on this site since Eric Noah started and have noticed a few things that irk me as of late. Since I’m rarely an active member of the community please take it all with a grain of salt.
Why can't people take the time to spell, despite what you kids today think illiteracy is NOT cool!

d00d!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!

I agree completely. :D

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
I dunno, our game-master has been running us through 1st ed tourney modules and the like converted the 3.5. They make about as much sense as a nursery rhyme (to yoink a good line).

Then again, for added fear, I've threatened to make Evil Priests of Hextor into Evil Priests of H4xx0rz.

"ph34r mai d4rk l0rd, d00dz!"

--fje

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads