• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Would you like a 5e video game akin to Neverwinter Nights & Neverwinter Nights 2?

Would you like a video game?

• Yes, I would like a 5e video game similar to Neverwinter Nights style.

Votes: 93 73.8%
  • Yes, I would like a 5e video game, but with a different style.

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • No, I do not want a 5e video game.

Votes: 7 5.6%

Slit518

Adventurer
Would you like a video game for 5th edition that is similar to the way Neverwinter Nights & Neverwinter Nights 2 was built?

If so, I would like to see the races with sub-races as Neverwinter Nights 2 had.

I would like all the PHB base races, along with the Goliath, Goblins, and Orcs for race options.

I would also like all the PHB base classes.

Valmarius

First Post
That would be awesome. I'd buy it.
Neverwinter Nights was my main source of D&D for years when I couldn't find any other players. (rural New Zealand problems)

Slit518

Adventurer
Neverwinter Nights was my main source of D&D for years when I couldn't find any other players. (rural New Zealand problems)

I assume books are expensive, since they have to be imported and all? Unless of course you buy a PDF.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yes. The DM Toolset for NWN1 was probably the best fun I ever had with a video game. NWN2 not so much.

Slit518

Adventurer
Yes. The DM Toolset for NWN1 was probably the best fun I ever had with a video game. NWN2 not so much.

I agree with you. The NWN 1 toolset was optimal, where as the NWN 2 landscaping set was better, but I hated it.

The NWN 1 toolset was so easy to navigate. I made a huge, 10+ hour campaign (I used the Community Content Expansion). And I think the 10+ hours was if you knew what you were doing.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Oh! You mean a new game that uses the Electron Engine or something similar to create a CRPG with turn based combat?

In that case, of course. It's been too long.

Raith5

Adventurer

Surely you could find some hobbits outside Hamilton!

But yeah they are great games. I really liked the story in NVN2, especially the concluding fight where a quarter of my party joined the other side.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Yes, please. People are going ga-ga over the DM mode in Divinity 2 - I can only imagine a 5e- based game with a live-play mode would go pretty well.

Remove ads