• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wrath of the Righteous

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Well, sort of. How many knowledge checks have you seen with a DC of less than 10? And a well built Bard is a joy to have around![/sblock]

Space_Titanium

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I love bards. I think they're single-handedly the best support class out there. As for the Knowledge checks, you can't even identify a creature on a DC 10 check. Maybe a kobold, but even then it's iffy.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I had a Gnome Celestial Sorceror once named Iffy. (Full name Gnomiferous Quackenbush, in renau1g's Fort Belurian game.) He was surely no kobold!

My apologies to our longsuffering GM for this diversion.[/sblock]

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
[sblock=occ]Ha, the only one's who make me suffer are my students. Anyhow, using knowledge is just a place holder in this case to see who well you can attract the god's attention, so I'd say its fair game for aid another. Is anyone else going to try and help the final check? Who's going to make it anyhow?[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Looking at Jorgun Luna asks "I do not mind attempting to contact Torag. I do not know how successful I will be, but it is worth a shot at the very least. I am sure I will need all the support I can get from the rest of us."

Turning towards Horgus, Anevia, and Aravashnial Luna asks "Would any of you like to assist us in this? I understand if your faith does not allow you to do so, but we might be safer if a god was watching over this place."
[sblock=Know Religion Check]
I can make the check if no one really wants to. But with only a +4 I am not sure how successful I will be.

And Luna is going to ask our NPC's, because all the help in the world will be needing to go into this roll...
[/sblock]
[sblock=Luna Stats]
Luna Lightbringer
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +3* CMD: 14 * +2 vs Demons
Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +4 (+2 vs Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +4 (Darkvision 60')
Initiative: +1
Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear; +3 1d8+4
Current Conditions in Effect: 2 AoO a round(Can make flat foot) ;
Acid/Cold/Electricity Resistance: 5

Touch of Glory(5/5): Gain +1 on next Cha based check. Last 1 hour or until used.
Seize the Initiative (4/5): At combat start, Ally within 30 rolls twice;
Daylight(Racial 1/day): Cast Daylight as SP ability
Dragon Scale (3/3): Resist Energy 3xday (Cold/Electricty. CL 19)
Channel Energy(0/4): 1d6

Level 0 Spells: Create Water, Mending, Stabilize
Level 1 Spells: Bless, Prot from Evil, Magic Weapon (D)
[/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
"I would say this a solid plan," say Aravashnial. "Regroup, then move forwards into the unknown. I am not sure if I will fare any better then you but any enemy of the demons is a friend of mine and the Tanglebriar's. I'll add my voice to your own."

[sblock=occ]Good call on that. Horgus and Anevia require diplomacy checks to gain their aid. If Calloh can think of some appropriate words and a beat, I'll let him use a perform check as an aid another.

Also, I completely biffed on what was on the Heucuva's body. Consider Luna to have found these earlier:

On the body:
2 potions of cure light wounds.
A knotted gold ring.

Gathering dust in the corner of the room:
Masterwork warhammer[/sblock]

Elewan

First Post
[section]
Hannah, Female Elf Wizard 1

I'm happy to help too, and I think I have some ideas how we should do this.[sblock=Aid Other]1d20+5=17[/sblock] Hannah seems happy to have contributed useful knowledge.​
[/section][sblock=Character Sheet]Hananyelthia Mitholthir
Female Elf Wizard 1
CG Medium Humanoid (elf)
Init +9; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 7 (1d6+1)
Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune magic sleep; Resist elven immunities
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Rapier -2 (1d6-2/18-20/x2)
Ranged Longbow +3 (1d8-2/x3)
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 1):
1 (3/day) Burning Hands (DC 17), Burning Hands (x2) (DC 17), Gravity Bow
0 (at will) Detect Magic, Light
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 7, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB -2; CMD 11
Feats Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (Evocation)
Traits Magical Lineage (Fireball), Reactionary, Riftwarden Orphan
Skills Knowledge (arcana) +9, Knowledge (engineering) +9, Knowledge (history) +9, Knowledge (planes) +9, Linguistics +9, Perception +5, Sense Motive +2, Spellcraft +9 (+11 to determine the properties of a magic item); Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan
SQ +4 bonus on initiative checks, arcane bonds (arcane familiar, scorpion, greensting), elven magic, empathic link with familiar, intense spells +1, opposition schools (divination, enchantment), share spells with familiar, specialized schools (admixture), versatile evocation (8/day)
Other Gear Longbow, Rapier, Scale of Cloudwalking, Pathfinder's kit, 43 GP
--------------------
TRACKED RESOURCES
--------------------
Levitate (At will) - 0/0
Versatile Evocation (8/day) (Su) - 0/8
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
+4 bonus on initiative checks You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Admixture Associated School: Evocation
Divination You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Divination school.
Elven Immunities +2 save bonus vs Enchantments.
Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Enchantment You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Enchantment school.
Intense Spells +1 (Su) Evocation spells deal listed extra damage.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Magical Lineage (Fireball) A chosen spell counts as 1 level lower when metamagic feats are applied to it.
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Spell Focus (Evocation) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
Versatile Evocation (8/day) (Su) Change the damage type and descriptor of a spell from acid, electricity, fire, or water to any other of those types.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads