• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Writing some 4e Scenarios: Where to post them? What world do you want?

Emirikol

Adventurer
I'm planning on writing some 4e Scenarios (afterall I still have some unpublished Living Greyhawk scenarios that I never finished once I heard 4e was coming out). Is there a repository where non-commercial fourth edition D&D scenarios would be collected? Should I/we just post them here?

I've already duplicated as much of the 4e look, font (thanks Scott Rouse for the tip on the font), and cover to make them look authentic even though they'll just be non-commercial write-ups. If any of you want that formatting basis, I can post it here.

Another question: what world should I write them for? Greyhawk? FR? Ebb? I'm used to writing for the RPGA's now-defunct Living Greyawk campaign, but FR would be easy enough too I suppose. OR, should it just be for the points of light approach?

Are any of you planning on writing anything? Are you going to post it here?

Other thoughts on formatting?

jh

Last edited:

Arbanax

First Post
Emirikol said:
I've already duplicated as much of the 4e look, font (thanks Scott Rouse for the tip on the font)
jh

I'd love to know what that font was out of interest?

As regards a place to put scenarios there is already a separate thread for fan based stuff and another site for fan compilations here: http://sites.google.com/e/educatedgamer.net/4e-fans/Home

As regards content - I'd love to see the whole points of light being explored more...we've got lots of funky new areas opened up to us through the new cosmology, Feywild and what not. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. I'd be interested in knowing how this process differs from writing older scenarios under 3.5?

Ab

Rechan

Adventurer
ONe thing I'd like to see is outdoor traps. Especially with the way that traps are made (They function similar to monsters, and are encounters), I'd like to see hwo you could engineer one outdoors.

Festivus

First Post
Personally I was going with Forgotten Realms Point of Light for my stories.

Post em here, I am interesting in learning more.

I want to forge together the five room dungeon concept with the wide-narrow-wide concept to make the Five encounter adventure segment. I know the old RPGA LG stuff used to be 3 encounters (or at least every one seemed to be like that).

Propagandroid

First Post
Emirikol,

Email me please at thegamerdome (at) gmail (you know the rest).

EDIT: I didn't mean email me the adventures, I meant email me about the project and a possible place to put them! :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads