• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E WTF Wizards of the Coast? *RANT* (video link)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I trust that you are okay with people visiting xyz.org they refer to the developers and administrators of that site as "xyz". They don't actually believe there is a person with that name.

You can trust whatever you like, I suppose.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
Other than the desire to 'make money' which one would think is a factor in being in business. As a business, it is their obligation to constantly improve
their business model, and find new sources of revenue. To NOT do so is irresponsible.

Thus, their obligation is to the business.
And they are finding new sources of profit, just not digital tools that fail to deliver, they are smart enough to avoid that :):):):) up again ;-)
5e is an elegantly simple game, plus there are great "FREE" digital tools out there, just look at Fight Club 5, and others that are quite good.

My letter to Wizards:
Don't feel obliged to give a certain group of people digital tool sets just to make them happy; instead, provide us with print products that expand my enjoyment of the game, stories that inspire my players to come to the table, not stare at their smartphones or laptops.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads