Wulf Ratbane's DARK HERESY

elPANTERA

First Post
Great story hour! I am a GM in my adventure (WH 40K dark Heresy) and my next session will be the same one that you have posted here. You have given me many good ideas, thank you! =) But my biggest question is, what add-on do you use when you play Dark Heresy? You are using "Fantasy Grounds II" or am I mistaken? I might want to try to host a game of my own through internet, it sounds fun, but at the moment, I only have demo version of Fantasy Grounds II. I am seriously thinking of buying the license for it and there is dozens add-ons that you have to buy separately.. (it'll be pretty expensive for me to buy one full license and 4-6 lite licenses + adventures...) Would you lighten me on how you use FGII when playing and hosting a game of Dark Heresy?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
But my biggest question is, what add-on do you use when you play Dark Heresy? You are using "Fantasy Grounds II" or am I mistaken?

I bought the full license for FGII.

I went to their forums and downloaded the necessary rules add-ons.

I combed the 'net for cool pics of miniatures that I use for tokens. ;)

elPANTERA

First Post
Thank you for your quick answer, mate! :)Ok, so I'll buy one full set of FGII for my self with the 4 lite versions.Next, I'll have to get few add-ons and maps..(I'm at work at the moment, so the buying would have to wait until tomorrow, at least...)Next question is this:How much work you had to do to play Dark Heresy with this FGII?Isn't many if not all add-ons and maps designed to be used with D&D or at least in fantasy-roleplay? Is it difficult to convert them somehow to be used in 40'000 universe? (Hive cities and such)I am at the moment also reading Fantasygrounds -website looking for answer to my questions... Good use of my work time? You betcha! *grins*

Remove ads