• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X Box 360 Scam

Agamon

Adventurer
I almost felt sorry for these poeple, but really, anyone who throws around that kind of money without paying attention to the fine print deserve what they get. The amount of ignorance out there is the truly sad thing.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I actually fell for something similar once a few years ago. Sorta.

You know those old boxed sets for Mystara, which had a few books and then a cd soundtrack for the adventure?

Well, I had been wanting one of those, so when I saw one, I bid on it, not realizing it was just the soundtrack cd. The seller had used the blurb for the whole item, and called it a game, but the photo was just a zoom in of the cd case.

Ranger REG

Explorer
LightPhoenix said:
What's really sad is I went to Walmart today to pick up some non-xmas stuff, and they still had four X-Box 360 Premium packages available.
That is sad. There should have been at least hundreds of unsold 360 on the store shelves.

Just one more reason to be disappointed in Humaniti.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
600$ for a photo of an Xbox 360. Reading fine print aside, that's still a cruel thing for people to do, but then again, there are a lot of cruel people in the world. Personally, I don't even want one for free as a gift, let alone paying 3-4 hundred for it, let alone more.

John Crichton

First Post
Dog_Moon2003 said:
600$ for a photo of an Xbox 360. Reading fine print aside, that's still a cruel thing for people to do, but then again, there are a lot of cruel people in the world. Personally, I don't even want one for free as a gift, let alone paying 3-4 hundred for it, let alone more.
If you happen to receive one as a gift you can send yours to me. I'll take it off your hands. :) It'll make my old Xbox games look better. And it's very white. White = good. Or cheese. I always get the two mixed up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads