• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X-Men preview pic(s -- update!)

Undead Pete

First Post
Wolvorine said:
That just... hurts.

Nightcrawler deserves so much better...

Dude, Nightcrawler's German. They're not really known for their fashion sense.

....and before anyone says anything.

I'm of German descent. I know what I'm talking about.
:p

fba827

Adventurer
I believe nightcrawler was raised by gypsies, initially, so the clothing style and all may be slightly on par with that background in mind.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Wolvorine said:

I'm living in the area around Toledo Hospital actually. How fares C-Town?

C-Town's doing great. I've always liked the gaming scene here. Buckeyes are doing well, so hope is high for a January Bowl Game. :D

Wolvorine

First Post
Undead Pete said:

Dude, Nightcrawler's German. They're not really known for their fashion sense.

....and before anyone says anything.

I'm of German descent. I know what I'm talking about.
:p

This is all quite true, but Kurt was always much more mellow and subdued (in personality, not in action) than that particular outfit.
I'm just hoping that his black 'leather' X-Men uniform is tailored like his classic red & black. :)

Falcon of Lugh

First Post
fba827 said:
I believe nightcrawler was raised by gypsies, initially, so the clothing style and all may be slightly on par with that background in mind.

That was the general thought process I had on his pants. "Gee, they're going to use his gypsy background. Nice." The first movie did relatively well for backgrounds, might as well continue for the sequel.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Crothian said:
Who's the scorpion chick? I don't recall ever seeing her before.

That's Lady Deathstryke, who in the movie just uses her name Yuriko Oyama. The "Scorpion" reference is to her role in the Scorpion King, not X-Men 2. This isn't clear from the photo caption, but is explained about 8 pictures in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads