• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 59/59, F +11,R+8,W+13

"I still wonder what the purpose was to build this cave, make the statues and then place an illusion and a mad man inside..." Girgal says to the others.

[sblock=ooc]

Hide+11, move silently +9

used Spells: detect magic

Ripclaw has:
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+13, Move Silently+9
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

"I suspect that the madman just wandered in here on his own. I guess his presence here could be by design, but it seems more likely to me to be a coincidence."

renau1g

First Post
"I have never experienced a coincidence, Master Rockhammer, but rather fate leading us here. I just wonder if this is part of the gods plan, or perhaps, a joke of their's" Rajah says, staring at the statues.

Leif

Adventurer

Deciding that some action is called for by Rajah's latest statement, Bevin walks to the middle of the statues, looks up, and says, "Sorry, but we are NOT amused!" Then moving back to his previous position, he mutters, "Now if I can just manage to avoid any lightning strikes..."

kinem

Adventurer
Nargon, who had been hanging back, joins Bevin near the statues. "Come on, they're just old statues" he says, giving one a kick. "If the guy won't talk, let's just continue on our way. If he's here, maybe there are other people in the area."

Indeed, the man just remains curled up on the ground, unwilling to talk or even to face the party.

Rhun

First Post
Aram leaves the cavern and nods at Nargon. "Indeed. Let us be on our way. There are valorous deeds to be done!"

Leif

Adventurer

At once, Bevin forcefully proclaims, "Lead on then, to Valor and Victory!" And then, quietly, he says, "I do so wish to put this sordid business behind us."

renau1g

First Post
"Agreed, we've let this madman delay us for far too long" Rajah says as he looks with disgust at the curled up man. He returns to Skelete and Bones, mounting the latter, and ordering the former to walk ahead of Rajah.

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 59/59, F +11,R+8,W+13

"Fine, let's move on. We have a prey to hunt!" Girgal says to the others.

[sblock=ooc]

Hide+11, move silently +9

used Spells: detect magic

Ripclaw has:
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+13, Move Silently+9
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

Bevin falls in behind Girgal, anxious to move on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads