Xath's Maps

Xath

Moder-gator
1646d83a7884fc3.jpg

I made this bridge over a swamp for use in our Red Hand of Doom campaign.

Xath

Moder-gator
1646d83e4883cc3.jpg

This one is unfinished, but I won't be going back to it for the forseeable future. I'd been working on it for months when my computer crashed and I lost all of my .dja files. I'm lucky I made a .jpg of my progress.

I made his map with the idea of having a basic city block on hand. It's got all of the basic shops and a street layout.

hong

WotC's bitch
Ooh, I like the 1000 Kingdoms maps. The contrast between 1000 years before and now makes it even more interesting.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Nice stuff, Xath. I never got into using Dundjinni (or any other mapping software except for HexMapper). I like the stronghold and love the city block.

Bummer about the crash killing the source files on that one.

Pyrandon

First Post
What a great idea to do two maps showing progression in time--most rpg cartographers don't think of that (or at least don't commit their thoughts to paper), so I salute that idea. Nice one!

Dundjinni is a neat program. Have you ever thought of doing any post-work in Gimp or PS? I can see tons of easy & quick enhancements to make the already nice maps even better. :)

Good work!

Xath

Moder-gator
Pyrandon said:
Dundjinni is a neat program. Have you ever thought of doing any post-work in Gimp or PS? I can see tons of easy & quick enhancements to make the already nice maps even better. :)

Good work!

I've never heard of Gimp, but I used to work in photoshop. Then, as I said before, the massive computer crash occured and I lost many things. And, as I'm no longer a university student, I'm no longer entitled to get photoshop for free. So it'll be a while before I can get it again.

Remove ads