• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Xath's Maps

Xath

Moder-gator
1646d83a7884fc3.jpg

I made this bridge over a swamp for use in our Red Hand of Doom campaign.

Xath

Moder-gator
1646d83e4883cc3.jpg

This one is unfinished, but I won't be going back to it for the forseeable future. I'd been working on it for months when my computer crashed and I lost all of my .dja files. I'm lucky I made a .jpg of my progress.

I made his map with the idea of having a basic city block on hand. It's got all of the basic shops and a street layout.

hong

WotC's bitch
Ooh, I like the 1000 Kingdoms maps. The contrast between 1000 years before and now makes it even more interesting.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Nice stuff, Xath. I never got into using Dundjinni (or any other mapping software except for HexMapper). I like the stronghold and love the city block.

Bummer about the crash killing the source files on that one.

Pyrandon

First Post
What a great idea to do two maps showing progression in time--most rpg cartographers don't think of that (or at least don't commit their thoughts to paper), so I salute that idea. Nice one!

Dundjinni is a neat program. Have you ever thought of doing any post-work in Gimp or PS? I can see tons of easy & quick enhancements to make the already nice maps even better. :)

Good work!

Xath

Moder-gator
Pyrandon said:
Dundjinni is a neat program. Have you ever thought of doing any post-work in Gimp or PS? I can see tons of easy & quick enhancements to make the already nice maps even better. :)

Good work!

I've never heard of Gimp, but I used to work in photoshop. Then, as I said before, the massive computer crash occured and I lost many things. And, as I'm no longer a university student, I'm no longer entitled to get photoshop for free. So it'll be a while before I can get it again.

Remove ads