[XRP]Monster Geographica: Forest available now

Klaus said:
And don't forget: Monster Geographica: Forest tastes really well if you sprinkle Counter Collection: Untamed Woodlands upon it! :D

Thanks for reminding me Klaus. I was remiss in not telling everyone about the matching counter collection.

For those of you attending GenCon, Expeditious Retreat Press and Fiery Dragon Productions will be sharing the same booth (321) so you can pick up both products at once if you wish.

joe b.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
jgbrowning said:
The next one is (if I'm remembering properly) Hills & Mountain and then Plains & Desert. We're still toying with the idea of a City one, but we're not sure. They'll be at least two more.

To Auldgrump, sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy it.

joe b.

Oh, that was never in doubt! :)

I was actually worried that something was wrong, I seem to recall you being a bit more vocal in the past.

The Auld Grump

BryonD

Hero
Klaus said:
And don't forget: Monster Geographica: Forest tastes really well if you sprinkle Counter Collection: Untamed Woodlands upon it! :D
Real question this time:
Will this be available in PDF form?

Klaus

First Post
Yup, just like Murky Depths & Slimy Shores.

It will also be included in the 2005 edition of CCDigital (a GenCon release). For those who already have the current CCDigital, there'll be a separate CD with only the new images (stuff like Murky Depths, Untamed Woodlands, Greek Counters of DOOM!, CC: Undead)...).

Klaus

First Post
GenCon is the first place where you can grab it.

There will be 2 CDs on sale. One has EVERYTHING from the original CCDigital PLUS the new stuff. There will also be another CD with only the new stuff, for those who already have CCDigital.

Remove ads