• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yarr!

Aurora

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
[hijack]

That was an awesome game. Sid Meir's Pirates! on the C64. Good times. I ruled that game. Gimme a pinnace and a few sloops and not a galleon carrying Spanish gold was safe!

[/hijack]

Ahoy matey! That game freaking rocks! Yarrrr! :p

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Agamon said:
Arrgh! And the new one's in me drive even as we speak. I'll be plunderin the Spanish Main this very eve! There's still gold of a Lost City to be found!
It be a fantastic game, although there be a powerful lot of dancin' to be done, shiver me timbers.

Aurora

First Post
Shiver me timbers is right! The dancing annoys me after awhile! Sometimes I turn the mayor's daughter down just so I don't have to. LOL

Rhuvein

First Post
Aye, the scurvy dogs are swabbin' the deck. And you there, landlubber! Yeah you - hoist the skull and crossbones, we're headin' fer that island. Ahoy mates, that's it, the one with the GOLD dubloons. It's marked right here on my map . . . arrrh, X marks the spot! :lol:

IamTheTest

First Post
[yar] I got a bonus point in differential equations today for making a joke about deriving constants... Dx(pi)=pi rate. If you get that, I am sorry. [/yar]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads