(YB!) Gerrett the Summoner Vs. Pool (Bones Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
"I have chosen my path and now I DARE someone to stand in my way of greatness! I will take on anyone who feels the need for total defeat at the hands of my master summoning skills!"

Gerrett the Summoner
Defiler Path: Dark Apprentice 1
Sig Location(s): Ruins
Battle Record: 1-0
Yen: 1
Items: Potion of Greed

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
As the wind blows, a chunk of dull but faceted metal is revealed as a dead shrub is uprooted from the dry soil. At the sound of the challenge there is a clank from the rusting rock. The side of it bursts loose, and several of the larger chunks start rolling toward the robed figure. As they get closer the chunks melt down into a single mass and then solidify into a shimmering humanoid shape of swirling mercury and rust with a pair of glowing redhot pinpoints in the middle of the "head" area that might be called eyes. "Your call has been answered lifeform. This consiousness is known as Pool". As the tinny metalic voice is uttered, ripples flow out from the mouthless lower portion of the head until they have crossed the entire form.

I find your spouse to be promiscuous, your well to be boorish, and your kick to be irrelevant.

Pool
Commoner
0-0

OOC - Gogo gadget T-1000!

Rathan

First Post
"Very well then creature I shall put you to rest and move to my next stepping stone to greatness!

"I find your dog to be cretinous, your household to be infested, and your stance to be honorless."

Knight Otu

First Post
"O hohoho! A fight! A human skull pops out of the ground near the two fighters. "And with such different opponents. Well, well, Bones will judge ya!" it rattles on with clacking teeth. "Now your insults both seem pretty tame ta me, but the fleshy one's do seem to have more bite! Insults to... Gerrett, isn't it? O hoho!

Knight Otu

First Post
A second skull pops from out of the ground, clattering "A bit empty-headed today, are we? Almost forgot the most important thing!"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the cavern east of the Imperial Palace on the night of the phoenix.​

Rathan

First Post
"I choose a 5 flag strategy speed match my fleshless judge!" the summoner speaks with glee... his powers giving him the upper hand to choose the fight style and even to go first!

Gerrett's Hand:
1: The ki-rin punches with the canyon; leaps over the onslaught of the holy ground!

2: The dragon demolishes the swamp; absorbs the rising of the settlement!

3: The snake destructively thrusts the hells; shields the push of the farm!

4: The rat withers the plain; ferociously waves away the assailment of the ledge!

5: The raven unfailingly brutalizes the temple; blocks the punch of the horn!

Gerrett holds his hands before him and gestures and only the way a Master of the arcane can before pulling a dire rat from seemingly nowhere.... He gives it a command and waits for the diseased rat to bite his opponent and wither his forward advance...

The rat withers the plain; ferociously waves away the assailment of the ledge!

[sblock=ooc]Using my potion of greed as well giving me 2 yen at the start of this round for a total of 3....

Also Vertexx if you are not sure how to gen a hand.... it's in the YB generator just hit the '-Hand-' button at the top... then copy and paste it here so the Judge and I can see it....[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Pool
Commoner
0-0

Five vertical strings of characters light up yellow from within the once again still surface of the gleaming torso, even as the dire rat charges in to strike. The The groupiings spin around at lightning speed before stopping an instant later as the phrase in the center turns red before vanishing.

1: The oak becomes one with the peaks; redirects the efforts of the river!

2: The ki-rin dodges close to the paradise; negates the efforts of the feline and dodges close to the stab of the cave!

3: The willow strikes higher than the cavern; parries the descent of the venom!

4: The lightning tracks higher than the waterfall as it strikes within the Dragon's Crater; avoids the stab of the insect!

5: The trident torments the brush and powerfully drowns the Hunting Grounds; scatters the storm of the grass!

The ki-rin dodges close to the paradise; negates the efforts of the feline and dodges close to the stab of the cave!

Pool splits down the middle as it falls into a pair of liquid mirror puddles that stream around either side of the dire rat and reform into its humanoid between the critter and its summoner. As its pinpoint eyes flash, Pools arms lance out to stab both Gerret and the rat right through their respective middles.

--

OOC - They took out the strikethrough huh? Then I guess I'll be coloring the list as I use them up.

Knight Otu

First Post
A skeletal hand pops out of the ground, scratching the jaw of the first skull. "Hoho. Methinks that Pool is seeking ta rewrite biology itself. Or maybe just turn Rs into Cs. But it is a powerful defense he puts up, there, so flag to the Liquid One."

A skeletal arm rises out of the ground near the second skull, digs a bit to reveal a scale and several weights, and puts a weight on the scale, with a small flag labeled Pool.

0 Flags Gerrett
1 Flag Pool
Target 5 Flags

(For your future posts: The strikethrough tag is [s][/s]. [s]Strikethrough[/s] results in Strikethrough.)

Vertexx69

First Post
Pool
Commoner
0-0

The four vertical strings of characters light up yellow from within the once again still surface of the gleaming torso. The groupings spin around at lightning speed before stopping an instant later as the phrase in the center turns red before vanishing.

1: The oak becomes one with the peaks; redirects the efforts of the river!

2: The ki-rin dodges close to the paradise; negates the efforts of the feline and dodges close to the stab of the cave!

3: The willow strikes higher than the cavern; parries the descent of the venom!

4: The lightning tracks higher than the waterfall as it strikes within the Dragon's Crater; avoids the stab of the insect!

5: The trident torments the brush and powerfully drowns the Hunting Grounds; scatters the storm of the grass!

The trident torments the brush and powerfully drowns the Hunting Grounds; scatters the storm of the grass!

Pools entire form surges toward the summoner in an attempt to completely envelope him in a sphere of living liquid metal. Needle-like spikes randomly stab outward to discourage any anything from approaching from the outside as the victim inside the mercurial globe gasps for breath.

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett speaks a few arcane words and his staff slowly comes to life... lengthening and thickening until a VERY large snake had coiled all the way around him... it's head is raised and poised for attack and when Pool comes near to make his advance it strikes with a deadly thrust sure to break bones if it connects....

The snake destructively thrusts the hells; shields the push of the farm!

[sblock=ooc:] 2 more yen this round for a total of 5![/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads