(YB!) Gerrett the Summoner Vs. Pool (Bones Judging!)

Knight Otu

First Post
The second skull spins and sinks back into the ground. "O hohohoho! A display to turn heads!" the first one cackles. "Very strong offenses by both of ya, I gotta say, at the expense of yer defenses, though. Pool got the better offense, Gerrett the better defense... well, despite trying to crush non-existent bones (and I trust yer smarter than trying to attack yer judge), I think this round goes ta Gerrett." In response to the judgment, the skeletal arm puts a weight on its scale with a flag labeled Gerrett.

1 Flag Gerrett
1 Flag Pool
Target 5 Flags

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett twirls his staff a bit as he utters more incants this one longer than most and once does his eyes turn the deepest of blacks... his form changing to that of an onyx raven he himself and hundreds more of his feathered kin fly at Pool in order to disorient and brutalize him with pecks and claws...

The raven unfailingly brutalizes the temple; blocks the punch of the horn!

Vertexx69

First Post
Pool
Commoner
0-0

The oak becomes one with the peaks; redirects the efforts of the river!

Pools lack of expression betrays nothing as the murder of crows close to do their grissley work. His feetwiden and merge with the very ground as the rest of his form elongates and solidifies into a perfectly smooth obelisk that the tiny birds can find no purchase on. Letting the flock soar harmlessly past.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Those birdies are unfailing, it seems. Flag Gerrett! And don't ya forget..." two skeletal hands pop out of the ground to wave at the contestants before sinking away again "... new hands!"

2 Flags Gerrett
1 Flag Pool
Target 5 Flags

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett takes a moment mid match to gather his wits about him and concentrates as he plans his new formula for his plan of attack and waits for his opponents next assault!

1: The rat falls in the midst of the tombs; quickly parries the beauty of the maze!

2: The dragon assaults the ravine; harshly dodges the throw of the venom!

3: The mace burns the peaks; grasps the onslaught of the crevice!

4: The spear kicks the waterfall; suddenly fends off the tempest of the fortification!

5: The scythe vanquishes the prairie; parries the cut of the stone!

[sblock=ooc:]Once three moves are used from a hand of five total... new hands are drawn... so gen yourself a new hand Pool :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Pool
Commoner
0-0

The manticore painfully withers the pillars; leaps over the offensive of the holy ground!

Pool resumes humanoid form for a moment before morphing 2 extra heads resembling a goat and a dragon, while his own grows the shaggy main of a lion and leaps at over the summoner biting and clawing at him the whole way.

1: The mantis glides on top of the paradise; blocks the speed of the crevice!

2: The panther charges the wastelands; dominates the energy of the fires!

3: The fox tracks through the ruins; flies across the quickening of the wind!

4: The manticore painfully withers the pillars; leaps over the offensive of the holy ground!

5: The lightning storms the labyrinth; shields against the chaos of the ledge!

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett foresees his opponents move coming and tries to formulate a proper defense as he barks a quick incant and watches his staff grow a large curved blade near the top... He sweeps low with the now long reach weapon to keep his opponent at bay hopefully and make him not able to use his withering strike...

The scythe vanquishes the prairie; parries the cut of the stone!

[sblock=ooc:]Missed the 2 yen last round for 7 total and now this for the 4th and final round for a grand total of 9 yen and the potion has now worn off...[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
"O ho, looks like Pool ran right intan appropriate defense against his attack! Flag Gerrett!"

The skeletal arm dutifully updates the standings in its scale as the skull chatters.

3 Flags Gerrett
1 Flag Pool
Target 5 Flags

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - ok Im gonna have to call shenanegans on that ruling. I'm biting as I leap over his attack. he specifically says he swings low.

Knight Otu

First Post
(My ruling here is based on Rathan's defensive move fitting your offensive move - stone covers pillar and ruins. Since this isn't a style match, I'm aiming to keep the flavor out of my judgment, which, in this case, appears to have lead to an inadequate explanation of my judgment.)

Remove ads