• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB!) Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist vs. Dave of the Oh's! (Ariel Judging!)

dave_o

Explorer
Dave of the Oh's - Fighter Resistration.
Wind of the Oh People; Keeper of the Spiked Trusses.

Ranking:
White Belt; 0 - 0

Record:

Powers:

Items:

He steps onto the dusty arena, leaning heavily on his truly massive sword. Dressed in a simple white loincloth, trimmed red, Dave of the Oh's smiles. Gesturing with a heavily tanned arm, he inclines his head a bit, the long, spiked yellow hairs adoring his head bouncing slightly.

"I challenge this land, to my blade! Who shall answer it's call?"

His incredibly blue eyes flash angrily.

Last edited:

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist.
Powers: Signature Style: Dragon, Golden Touch, Crowd Pleaser, Arena Fighter, Profiteer.
Record: 1-0
Yen: 2

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist calmly steps into the arena, her pure white cloak covering her from head to toe, golden tassels holding the cowl in place. Her gray eyes glint with quiet confidence as she appraises the man before her, and she calls out to him in a smooth, melodic voice.

"Greetings, Warrior. I must know, before we begin, if you contracted rabies from that former employer and his canine companion. Although, perhaps the frothing white foam would lend a fine distraction from your face. Indeed, I also must say that you have a truly hilarious mountain range, if you can call it that. The sloping, twisting and crooked spires remind me of your teeth. And can you really be worth my time considering the lack of, shall we say, vigor, of the one you call your Master? Perhaps before he does the deed, he thinks of you, and all carnal thoughts fly screaming from his mind at the thought of such hideousness. "

Kysthiwendor bares her teeth slightly in a mocking grin, and runs her tongue across her snow white lips as she gazes at the man in front of her. This should be a fine fight, indeed.

I find your employer and your puppy to be mad, your mountain to be laughable, and your Master to be impotent.

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
(I find your Lord to be pig-like, your country to be laughable, and your leg to be sloppy.)

Reclining a bit on his leg, Dave laughs - a deep, full-bellied laugh, without any reservation. He brings the sword up, pointing at Kysthiwendor with it's tip. "Your husband, m'lady, is so slothful and gluttonous in his exploits that I can see why you are driven to fighting, moreover, the gluttony and sloth that prevails over the men of your country!" Laughing futher, he brings the blade to rest again, at his side. "It is no wonder, then, to see that your stance is quite poor - an obvious product of the hilariously lazy country you hail from."

Rathan

First Post
*A sleek good lookinh young woman comes over the ridge and greets the fighters.... *

"Welcome..I'm Ariel Eastwind... and I'd be happy to judge this match for you...."

"I feel Kysthiwendor's insults are a little more biting... so she may set type and lenth of the match....."

"Good luck to the both of you...."

"Oh and I almost forgot...."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the rapids north-west of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the night of the sword.

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwendor smirks as she steps onto the raft, her cloak rustling slightly as the cool night air caresses her skin.

"I would prefer a 3 Flag Style Speed match, if that is acceptable to my opponent."

dave_o

Explorer
Nimbly stepping onto the raft, Dave of the Oh's nods gently, holding out his free hand in a palm-open and up gesture - he smiles.

"Indeed, that is quite acceptable - and you, a worthy opponent."

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist calmly places her left foot and hand in front of her, pushing her right elbow out slightly against her cloak, the spray of the rapids flicking against the white cloth. As the raft begins moving swiftly through the river currents, Kysthiwendor snaps her right hand out and down, planting her palm onto the raft as she flips herself straight into the rapids!

Kysthiwendor gray eyes blink rapidly as she is submerged under the raging waters, her face peering upwards into the starry night sky. The current carries her along swiftly, and Kysthiwendors body feels the unstoppable power of the water. Swimming along with it, she suddenly snaps her feet downwards, pushing with the current in a forward motion, and leaps into the air, a furious surge of water soaring along with her!

Momentarily silhouetted against a singular star, the tempest of water wraps itself around her, forming a shield of unimaginable strength. Clamping both hands together to form a singular fist, Kysthiwendors eyes glint red for just a moment as she sends a massive blow hammering down on her opponent, the torrent of water smashing down with her.

The hammer wracks the rapids; shields the tempest of the star!

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
(The sword prances near the dungeon; dodges the rising of the sands!)

Dave smiles slowly, his eyes locked on Kysth's formidable fist plunging toward his body. Adopting a light, toe-heavy stance, he sends a ripple of motion along his arm, his hand seemingly caught on a wave of energy. The blade at his side flows upward, as well, and catches her fists upon it's flat with a resounding THOOM!

Then, dancing on his toes gently, Dave brings the blade around to Kysth's side - a whistle resounding from the air rushing from his blade. He presses into her form, slipping between the gouts of sand sent up by her leap, each grain making a tinkling upon his sword - like rain on a bit of metal.

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwendor grunts in pain as the sword slams into her side, but she manages to give with the weight and lessen the wound. Fending off the force of the blade with one hand, Kysthiwendor snaps another hand over the flat of her opponents blade, she pushes it downwards, and a nearby star flares with sudden intensity, reflecting the light off of the blade and into her opponents eyes!

Spinning to the side of her momentarily distracted opponent, Kysthiwendor brings both her arms up and across, slashing towards her opponents torso while she sends her tail wrapping around his legs in a tri pronged assault.

The chimera scatters the shrine; fends off the onslaught of the star!

Remove ads