• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Mirashi defeats Rathan and forfeits to Kalanyr!

Sabaron

First Post
Near the small mountain village of Fu-ting, Imperial soldiers have noticed a strange sight. A massive army of chaotic demons has been pouring out of the mountains toward the town. Each demon is different: there are large and small demons, some that look like men and others like twisted monsters, demons of every color imaginable (and some that aren't), flying demons, burrowing demons, beautiful demons, ugly demons. In the sky amongst the flying demons, a young man dressed entirely in black can be seen. He seems to be leading the vast army of demons and his thundering voice can be heard from miles away.

"I, Mirashi Iso, have returned from Hell! The world is mine, and Winter Snow isn't around to stop me this time!"

Maniacal laughter echos down from the peaks. The Imperial soldier nearest you faints, and the rest are trembling in terror. One of them turns to you.

"Please help us! Our small garrison cannot stop that army by itself, and our commander is a worthless sot who was banished here for committing adultery. We need you to lead us against this Mirashi Iso and his demon army!"

Mirashi Iso, the Dungeon Scorpion!
Dark Master 0
15-4
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick x2, Poisoned Blade x2, Sig Location, Corruption, Mind Thief
Yen: 2
Item: none

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"And from heaven I shall gather my strenth to destroy you Mirashi!"

*And from pure light itself Rathan, the former leader of the Brotherhood of the Liight, appers...*

"It is time I show you my TRUE power.. I was nothing but a weak shell of my now holy self before you left.... demon bringer.. you shall pay for bring hell itself here.... YOU.. SHALL... PAY!"

OOC- Oops forgot my stats.. heh... ;) oh and I'm currently in a fight so if you want another opponent let me know... it probally won't be much longer on the other fight but oh well.. :D

Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Master of the Light 5
17-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 8

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi grins broadly, showing a full set of strong teeth. "Ah, a worthy opponent! I have waited so long for one such as you, Rathan; powerful and full of light, the victor in many fights and a true champion of goodness. It will be a pleasure unlike any I have ever known to defeat you.

Rathan

First Post
OOC- A little IC Rp'ing before my other match ends.....

"That's it! I'm tired of talking..... if it's a fight you want.. it's a fight you'll get..."

*As Rathan makes his way towards Mirashi he is met be demon after demon... wielding his morning star Rathan spins and stikes knocking demon after demon flying this way and that....*

"Your army is weak Mirashi..... like you heart.... and I mean to fix that here and now.... "

*Rathan touches his holy symbol to one demon in his path and it instantly turns to dust and blows away in the cool night air....*

"I'm done fooling around....."

*And with seven words "Brotherhood of the Light Bless my path!", a line of demons burst into a bright white light anf vanish without a trace....*

*Rathan then makes his way further into the horde pressing for the chance to meet Mirashi in divine combat....*

Knight Otu

First Post
(I'm not sure if you were still around when it was changed, Sabaron, but to make sure: Foul Spirit now means that you post two insults, while Pure Spirit allows the fighter to repeat the insult round once. Reiella's generator page can generate a double insult.)

Sabaron

First Post
Arrr, I was plunderin' the West Indies when that happened, me bucko. Thankee.

Mirashi slides an eyepatch on. "Arr, ye bilge rat, this's what me think of ye:

I find your geisha to be diseased, your field to be a(n) ill-conceived horse-trough, and your concentration to be weak. + I find your aunt to be tedious, your plantation to be a(n) sketchy deathtrap, and your karma to be helpless."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Well, I don't think Mirashi Iso has a hero's spirit that can be insulted this way. Insults Mirashi.... Unless Rathan wishes to use his pure spirit."

Remove ads