• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Mirashi defeats Rathan and forfeits to Kalanyr!

Kalanyr

Explorer
As Mirashi prepares his army to move on from the plundered village, a white robed figure walks out of the smoke carrying a child with him. The figure murmurs an invocation to the powers of the Light to carry the child to safety and as the child vanishes the figure turns to face Mirashi.

"So now you come to destroy the land do you, Vermin of the Dungeons ? I see you have defeated another champion of the Light, but you shall go no further until you have vanquished me! Mirashi Iso, I , Kalanyr, challenge you ! "

Kalanyr of the Castle upon the Heavenly Peaks of Paradise
Master of the Turtle which guards the Hells
Dagger Master
Master of Thunder and Lightning

The Luminary 60-39 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Hells,Heavens,Castle, Paradise,Peaks)
Lord of Light: Signature Style(Lightning), Mastery(Lightning),Purity of Focus
The Luminary: Signature Style(Turtle), Mastery(Turtle),Perfect Defence

Aura of Light: Holy Day, Signature Location (Heavens)

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Thanks Rathan! :)

Mirashi nearly explodes when he sees Kalanyr. He tries to figure out what to say. "No, this cannot be! I am invincible!" He thinks about it for a moment, and then recalls that after saying that, death is usually instantaneous.

"Fine. Rathan's defeat has given me the power I need to fight you. Let us begin. I look forward to spitting on your beaten, broken body when I finish mangling you."

"Just so you know, I find your aunt to be diseased, your home to be irrelevant, and your skill to be terrible. + I find your ancestor and your daimyo to be malodorous, your temple to be disgusting, and your teachings to be hilarious."

Mirashi Iso, the Dungeon Scorpion!
Dark Master 2
16-4
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick x2, Poisoned Blade x2, Sig Location, Corruption, Mind Thief
Yen: 2
Item: none

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr listens to Mirashi's blistering insult with a calm expression on his face

"Is that so? Well in that case I feel it is my duty to inform you that: I find your sibling to be childish, your shrine to be incomprehensible, and your power to be ignorant. "

Rathan

First Post
* I wizard clad all in red appers in a mist of red smoke.... *

"I guess seeing as on one else will jusdge this match..... I will..."

"I feel Kalanyr's insult is more biting.. he may sent type and lenth of match...."

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr pauses in reflection

"Given your desire to mangle me and my desire to teach you a sound lesson, let this be an 8 Flag Standard Strategy Match! You my ignoble foe may choose if the Judge shall provide our moves or if we shall proved them ourselves."

Sabaron

First Post
Actually, this will be a very short one.

There is no need to generate moves, as Kalanyr has set the match up to be impossible for me to win (unless Perfect Defense has changed somehow). No point in dragging it out. I forfeit the match.

I'd also like to point out that the rules do not have provisions for anything longer than a 5 flag Standard match, but even a match of that length would grant me next to no chance of winning. I simply can't generate that many 2 point moves.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
There is no need to forfeit I am willing to participate in a shorter match, but in such case I shall change it to speed, I dislike 1 round matches which is all to certainly how a short standard match would turn out with a high tier dark.

Is a 5 or 6 Flag Speed Strategy acceptable ?

Remove ads