(YB!) Nikosin vs. Ash! (Yellow Sign judging)

Shayuri

First Post
The fox falls across the foothills; avoids the energy of the tides!​

Quick and wily, Ash tries to drop under the kick to avoid it entirely, and lunge hard into the leg Nikosin's supporting himself on, hoping to dump him to the ground where she'll have the upper hand.

Shayuri

First Post
The mace ravages the island; blocks the terror of the garden!​

Ash gets up off the ground, one hand going to the side of her head where Nikosin's kick had connected when she'd tried to dodge under it. The powerful blow had set her head ringing, and she still felt a little dizzy. But mostly she felt angry.

She comes back at Nikosin, both hands locked together over her head, and brings her linked fists down on her opponent like the swing of a heavy mace, seeking to overcome his defenses through sheer brute force!

Phoenix8008

First Post
The wolf carves the well; waves away the offensive of the settlement!​

Nikosin goes to all fours and tries to dash by under Ash's attack and claw at her side as he passes...

Phoenix8008

First Post
The fang destructively brutalizes the cliff; silences the chi of the barrens!​

His head ringing from the force of her strike, Nikosin blinks back the spots of light dancing before his eyes. When the spots clear, everything looks strangely reddish. His breathing is heavy and he hears the growl of a wild animal nearby before realizing that it came from his own throat.

Crouching down till his hands touch the ground just in front of his feet, Nikosin springs forward in a gallop toward Ash. Feinting with his claws again, he turns as he goes by to catch himself on one of her arms and swing around till his chest thumps up against her back. Trying to trap her other arm with his own, he snaps his head forward to bite savagely into the girl right where her neck meets her shoulder. After tearing free a chunk of flesh, he springs backward and lands in a crouch once more with a feral grin upon his bloody lips.

Shayuri

First Post
The cherry blossom tracks above the vineyard; averts the push of the canine!​

When the brutish Nikosin charges her, Ash feels a jolt of fear and retreats in the only direction possible. Up.

Ribbons of flame twist and curl away from her shoulders, forming great wing-like structures that arch over her. As these sweep downward, pressing a hot wind before them, she leaps upwards to be borne momentarily aloft on those flaming wings. She knows they won't hold her up there for long...but hopefully long enough to avoid this canine attack.

(Though because she's not sure it'll work, she doesn't state the results of success just yet. ;))

Phoenix8008

First Post
(Though because she's not sure it'll work, she doesn't state the results of success just yet. ;))
OOC: I figured even if I don't win the round, it didn't mean my attack didn't land, so I pushed it a little. Didn't break the rule of posting what the other person did though. ;)

Remove ads