YB! Nikosin vs. Snow! (Shade judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
A young man in torn traveling clothes sits upon a rock in the clearing. He has a haggard and worried look upon his face. "Will it happen again?" he wonders aloud to himself. "I can't let it out again. I hurt that girl before and it was just wrong. Uncontrolled and unfocused power... I must fight again and learn to control it and keep it locked away."

Calling out to the heavens, Nikosin sends forth a challenge... "Come and do battle this day. Come and fight me!"

Standing and walking to the clearing nearby, Nikosin mutters "Funny, I always thought I would learn mother's Spider style first. Now I have these problems to contend with before I resume the search for father..."

Nikosin
Yellow Sash 1
Sig Style: Wolf
Record: 1-0
Item: Potion of Greed

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A young man in dirty white traveling clothes and a wide brim straw hat walks into the clearing where Nikosin is standing. Throwing a pack to the ground next to a tree, he brushes the dust off of himself. He takes off his hat which causes his long white hair to spill down upon his shoulders. His eyes glance over the Nikosin and he gives a bow.

"I will fight you if you wish. I am Snow from the Northern Clans." he says with a bow. "I need the practice and it would be nice to fight a man for once instead of some half man half animal."

Snow
Apprentice 1
Signature Style: Blizzard
Record: 1-1
Yen: 5

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Perhaps using the ritual insults will attract a judge so that we may begin." Nikosin says to Snow.

"I find your son to be mad, your birthplace to be empty, and your power to be amateurish."

Rathan

First Post
An old and wizened shade ripples into view between the two opponents as he looks back and forth between them both....

I neeeeeeddd inssssultsssss.... one bell has wrung.... I wait for the ooootherrrr..." the shade utters as he waits for snow to spew his customary insult.....

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Good a judge." says Snow as he prepares himself.

"I find your Lord to be boorish, your temple to be unusable, and your Master to be sloppy"

Rathan

First Post
"Inssssultssss to the man from the frozzzeenn norrrrthhhhh" the shade whispers in a deathly tone as he waves a hand behind him and the scenery changes before your very eyes....

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the grotto south of the Iron City on the dawn of the weasel.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Snow begins to limber up.

"I want a 3 Flag Strategy Match."

Snow's Hand:
1: The trident kicks by the plain; conceals the terror of the lash!

2: The cherry blossom wracks the brush; shields the gaze of the barrens so fast that it unfailingly waves away the motion of the shell!

3: The lightning shreds the glade; grasps the thrust of the ice!

4: The thunder torments the tundra; scatters the beauty of the flower! *yen*

5: The unicorn prances on top of the hells; scatters the slash of the cave!

Snow
Apprentice 1
Signature Style: Blizzard
Record: 1-1
Yen: 5

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nikosin prepares himself for the fight and quickly drinks down the potion which he purchased

1: The ki-rin moves within the swamp; parries the rolling of the abomination!

2: The spear crushes the prairie; scatters the touch of the grave!

3: The weasel slides near the ocean; negates the stab of the fires!

4: The raven strikes close to the pillars; blocks the violence of the tree as it waves away the push of the crevice!

5: The lotus blossom leaps facing the plain; leaps over the edge of the mire!

Nikosin
Yellow Sash 1
Sig Style: Wolf
Record: 1-0
Item: Potion of Greed

OOC: Your move first Yellow Sign. And a 4 flag non speed match!? Youch! We're gonna be here awhile. :eek:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The lightning shreds the glade; grasps the thrust of the ice!

With the speed of lightning, Snow dashes forward and attempts to grab Nikosin's arm and the shred his midsection with a savage tiger claw attack.

OOC: Your right about the 4 Flag match. Lets change it to 3 Flags.

Last edited:

Remove ads